☂︎ CHAPTER FORTY SIX :: at my worst ☂︎

^ This edit is cute 🥺

"Jimin!" The said male smiled warmly as the lady hugged him, while Taehyung stood there awkwardly, not knowing who it is. He was not jealous one reason is because he trusts Jimin, second reason is he knows Jimin is gay and the last reason is the women looked around her 30s.

Jimin pulled away and turned to Taehyung, "Taehyung meet my Aunt Yeon seo." The women gave him a smile as Taehyung bowed his head, politely, "Aunt Yeon seo, meet Taehyung, my boyfriend." Yeon seo raised her eyebrows, "Since when did you have a boyfriend?" Jimin shrugged, "Since 3- 4 months back."

Yeon seo turned to Taehyung, "I see, It's nice to meet you, Taehyung. Tell me if this boy is treating you bad, I will teach him a lesson." Taehyung chuckled while Jimin looked at her offended, "Hey! How can you tell that I'm treating him bad?" Yeon seo shrugged, "I didn't say you do, I said if."

Taehyung slung his arms around Jimin shoulders, "Jimin is treating me way too good. Don't worry about it. He's such an angel." Jimin turned to Taehyung, "How many times should I tell you I'm not an angel?" Taehyung shrugged, "No matter how many times you tell me-- in my eyes, you are always going to be an angel."

Yeon seo chuckled, "As much as this is cute to watch, I have customers to attend to so-- if you give me your order--" Both Taehyung and Jimin sat down, "I'll have my usual-- Hotteok." Yeon seo turned to Taehyung, "And for you, Taehyung?" Taehyung shrugged, "Um-- I'll have the same as him." Yeon seo smiled at them and took the order, "I'll see you boys then." With that she walked away.

Jimin started feeling better with Taehyung help. Taehyung made sure that he doesn't feel alone, and it was really helping Jimin even though Jimin didn't tell the reason yet which Taehyung understands and never once forced him because he knows Jimin will tell him when he's ready. Jimin really loved how understanding Taehyung was, and he really wanted to do something for him, so he took Taehyung out on a date. He had a plan. . . He knows that's only possible if he takes him to his aunt's small restaurant.

Taehyung smiled as he averted his attention to the guy who was playing a guitar, singing a song, keeping everyone entertained. Jimin noticed it and smiled softly as Taehyung turned to Jimin, "That guy sings well-- his vocal-- damn it's perfect." Jimin rested his face on his palm, "Right?" Taehyung chuckled slightly as he closed his eyes and bobbed his head up and down, humming to the song while Jimin admired him how he always gets lost in music, it was mesmerizing to watch.

Soon their dessert arrived, the boys started eating it while Taehyung savored his desert and hummed, "Wow, this is really good." Jimin smiled, "I know, that's why I brought you here. The desserts here are the best." Taehyung nodded with a soft smile, "I can see that." Jimin placed his knife and fork down, "I have to go to restroom, you continue eating alright?" Taehyung nodded as Jimin stood up and walked away.

Taehyung started eating his dessert and waited for Jimin to come back. Suddenly the lights dimmed out, "Hey! May I get everyone attention, please?" He looked up at the familiar voice to find Jimin standing on the spotlight, on the place where the guy was singing, with a mic on his hands, "I know you're probably not interested in hearing what I have to say, but I really want to share something with you all, for someone who is also here right now, listening to me as I speak." Taehyung eyes widened as Jimin chuckled softly, "I can even see his shocked face from here."