☂︎ ALTERNATE ENDING :: beating ☂︎

For those who wanted a happy ending (keep in mind that this is not the real ending!)

▬▬

"I'm going down" Jimin spoke as he got out of bed and went to the door, but Namjoon caught his hands and stopped him, "Jimin, no, remember what Taehyung said?!" Jimin yanked his arms away from him, "The heck with what Taehyung said! I can't just be sitting around here! How would you feel if it's Jin hyung who went down instead of Taehyung? How would you feel hyung?" Namjoon shut his mouth and Jimin looked at Jin, "I'm sorry for using you as an example hyung, but I'm tired of sitting around here! I love him for fuck's sake, and it's killing me every passing second he's down there!"

"I'm coming with you, Jimin" Yoongi spoke up, Namjoon looked at Yoongi, "Yoongi, no, you guys are just going to mess things up. Let's just stay here, the cops are on the way-"

"I can't think rational now, Namjoon!" Yoongi shouted, "All I know is that my best friend is down there with Dae hyun, the guy who's fucking dangerous! I can't be here when I can be helping him. I can't lose my him! I don't care whether you guys come with me or not, but I'm going with Jimin"

Yoongi nodded at Jimin as Yoongi unlocked the door and walked out. Jin sighed and ran his hands on his hair, "Come on" He spoke, standing up, "We know Yoongi is right, we can't just be sitting here when we can be helping him" Jin made his way to the door and Jungkook and Hoseok followed him. Namjoon sighed, "Why the fuck do I have a bad feeling?" He mumbled following the others.

Jimin and Yoongi rushed downstairs and Jimin eyes widened, panic started building inside him when he saw Dae hyun aiming a gun at Taehyung's chest, "Taehyung!" He called out, drawing Dae hyun's attention to him. Taehyung eyes widened when he heard the familiar voice, he immediately turned around to find Jimin and Yoongi. Soon, Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok ran behind them, Namjoon coming behind last.

"I told you guys not to come down!!" Taehyung shouted, anger laced in his voice. Namjoon sighed, "I told them not to, they didn't listen to me"

"Well, well. . . would you look at that?" Dae hyun walked past Taehyung and pointed the gun to Jimin chest, who started shaking. Taehyung eyes widened, "Lower your gun down, Dae hyun!" Taehyung shouted but Dae hyun smirked at him, "You went against me, Taehyung and you need to deal with the consequences. What's more painful than watching your loved one die in front of you? You know the pain, don't you? You watched your mother die in front of you, after all"

Taehyung shook his head, his eyes pooling with tears, "No, no please don't do this, you have a problem with me, so please deal it with me. Shoot me, if you want. Leave Jimin. Please"

"No! Don't listen to him, You want to shoot me, right? go on, please leave everyone alone" Jimin spoke, stepping closer, while Taehyung glared at him, "Shut up, Jimin! What the fuck are you doing?!" Dae hyun laughed, maniacally, "Damn, this is actually interesting, but it'll be no fun for you to die right away, Taehyung." Taehyung shook his head, as a tear escaped his eyelid when he saw Dae hyun loading the gun and aiming it at Jimin, "Stop it, please no!"

Just in time, the front door flew open as the cops charged in with the gun in their hands. Jin let out a sigh of relief. An officer pointed the gun toward Dae hyun, "Drop the gun, Kim Dae hyun!" Instead, Dae hyun turned around and shot the officer's knee, causing the officer to hiss and fall to the ground, meanwhile Taehyung eyes landed on the flower vase. He slowly tip-toed near the table and grabbed the flower vase.