☂︎ CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE :: until i see you again ☂︎

It's funny, isn't it?

It's funny how everything changes in a matter of seconds. One second you are happy, smiling, enjoying life but the next, you are crying, begging, cursing life for being so cruel to you.  Jimin had no idea how everything had changed so suddenly until now. He was in Taehyung's house, enjoying the movie night, and then he was in the hospital, crying, hoping Taehyung would be okay.

They were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for Taehyung to get out of the surgery. Yoongi was pacing around here and there, his pale cheeks and nose were pink from all the crying. Jungkook was seating on the corner, hanging his head low, his body shook slightly due to his silent cries.  Hoseok was standing against the wall, leaning against it, staring at the ceiling as though in a daze, tears streaming down his face. Namjoon sat next to Jin, who kept looking towards the door.

Jimin sat alone in a corner, his throat ached from crying, his cheeks and nose were flushed, and his eyes were bloodshot. With each passing second, his heart ached more and more. When he got up in the morning, he had no idea he would be sitting at the hospital in the middle of the night, praying his boyfriend would be okay; when he came to Taehyung's house, he had no idea the night would turn out like this. He had not anticipated it. The thought had not even dawned to him.

"Will you fucking stop walking here and there, Yoongi?" Jungkook spoke up, looking up, "You are giving us a damn headache!" Yoongi turned to glare at Jungkook, "You know this is all because of you, right?" Jungkook looked at him in disbelief, "Because of me?" Yoongi scoffed, "Why the fuck didn't you tell me about this, Jungkook? We could've done something!"  

Jungkook wiped his tears, "I didn't tell you because Taehyung pleaded me not to! Even if I did, what would you have done, Yoongi? You know damn very well that Taehyung would've convinced you that he can handle it alone, just like he convinced me! You know him!" Yoongi parted his lips to say something but Jin cut him off, "Will you both stop it? Can't you see the situation here? My brother is in there, fighting for his damn life! But here you are, playing the blame game! If you want to do this shit, take it out! None of us here are in the right mind to listen to your fighting!" 

Jimin watched them silently, with tears streaming down his eyes, his lips wobbling. If it was any other day, he would try to calm both of them down by giving them a hug, but not today. He, himself was hurting. How can he comfort others when he doesn't know himself? All he knows is that he can't lose Taehyung. 

He wants to hope that Taehyung will be fine, but he was there when Taehyung got shot, he looked pale, he looked like he was dying. No matter how he tried to comfort his bleeding heart, that Taehyung will be okay, his heart is not listening to him. The image of Taehyung getting carried in the stretchers kept playing on his mind over and over again and his words. . . 

"I don't want to leave you, Jimin. . ." 

Taehyung did not say he will not, but rather that he does not want to, but what if he does? Jimin shook his head at the thought, placing his fisted hands on his laps and lowering his head, letting out a broken sob. His heart was in excruciating pain, and all he wanted was for it to cease. He needed it to end because he couldn't bear it any longer.

The pain he was feeling on his chest, he had never experienced it before. It was just increasing every second.  Everyone stopped with their fighting when they heard the sound of crying, their eyes averted to Jimin, who was full on sobbing, holding the fabrics of his shirt. He looked broken.