☂︎ CHAPTER FOUR :: humanity ☂︎

Ding Dong!!

"Mom, Jungkook is here! Bye, Love you!" Jimin yelled and hurriedly shoved the bread into his mouth before snatching his bag, tossing it over his shoulder, and sprinting to the door, "Bye! Love you too! Have a good day!" His mom called out from the kitchen.

He quickly devoured the bread before throwing open the door, revealing Jungkook on his doorway. Jungkook gave him a strange look, "You look like a pig right now." Jimin rolled his eyes, "L-Let's go!" He swallowed the bread, Jungkook laughed at it before they got in his car.

Jungkook turned the engine on as they drove off from Jimin home. Jimin eyes widened when realization dawned upon on him, "Oh my god, oh my god! shit!"

Jungkook looked at him with raised eyebrows, "What's up?" Jimin let out a phony cry, softly slamming his clinched hand against his forehead, "I'm so screwed" Jungkook gave him a questioning look, "I forgot to do my math project! Mr Lee is literally going to murder me!" Jungkook erupted into laughter, "Hey! this is not funny! I'm telling you I'm going to die and you are laughing?"

"Drama king," Jungkook rolled his eyes, chuckling, "Eyes on the road and I'm not!" Jungkook looked at the road, "Sure," He said, sarcasm lacing his voice, Jimin rolled his eyes.

They arrived at the school site after fifteen minutes, and Jungkook parked the car in the parking area. Jimin sighed and stepped out of his car, "If I die, come to my funeral, yeah?"

"How can I miss my own best friend funeral?" Jungkook smirked.

They were about to walk away when they observed a certain blonde staggering off his car while holding the car for support. His lips were busted, he had a bruise on his cheek bones, a scar was growing right below his eyes, and he had a purple bruise on his temple.

"Hey. . . What's up with him?" Jimin asked, still looking at Taehyung, who was badly bruised, "I'm not sure how I'm expected to know." Jungkook questioned, "Should we help him?" Jungkook questioned again, "No. He can manage by himself,"

"You serious?" Jimin shrugged, "Why should I care if he's in pain?" Jungkook frowned, "Jimin, there is such a thing as humanity. You should be aware of what it is." Jimin rolled his eyes as he saw Taehyung, who was hobbling and attempting to walk when he stumbled and fell to the ground, "Hey—" He stopped himself from helping him, "Shit, he can't even walk" Jungkook stated.

"I can see that. You don't need to update me." Jimin rolled his eyes as he grasped the strap of his bag and walked away, not even looking at Taehyung. Feeling guilty, he came to a halt and turned back to find Taehyung trying to stand. He wants to leave, but his humanity prevents him.

"Your crazy, Jimin" He muttered to himself before approaching Taehyung. Feeling someone's presence, Taehyung glanced up, his countenance changed to a scowl. Jimin rolled his eyes and reached out his hands, "Here. Stand up." Taehyung looked at his hands, his expression still hard as he shoved his hand, "I don't need your help."

"Yeah? You don't?" Jimin folded his arms against his chest, staring down, returning Taehyung glare, "Stand up then," Taehyung glared at him, he tried to stand up but he fell back down. He let a hiss out, "Fuck!" Jimin scoffed, "Yeah, I can see very well that you can stand up."

Taehyung tried to stand up, but failed every time, Jimin sighed, "Stop being stubborn and let me help, you dumbass." Taehyung stared at the ground, with a glare on his face, "I said I don't want your help, Jimin." He looked up, "Why in the world would you want to help me? Take care, or I'll assume you're worried about me."

"You don't mean anything to me, Kim Taehyung, so why should I be worried about you? I, on the other hand, have humanity!" Jimin spat out, Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Fuck off, Park Jimin" Jimin sighed frustratingly, as he bent down and threw Taehyung arms around his shoulder, "Hey! what do you think you are doing?!"

Jimin gave him a stern look, "Shut the fuck up for a second!" Taehyung continued to glare at him, Jimin ignored it as he helped Taehyung up. Taehyung hissed in pain, "Give me your bag." Jimin ordered. Taehyung groaned, but did what he was told, he was too in pain to protest further.

He tried to let go off him, but Taehyung stumbled so Jimin held him again, "Lean on me, I'll help you to the nurse room." Taehyung groaned, "I'm fine." Jimin rolled his eyes, "Yeah I can see that," He slowly helped Taehyung to walk, "How did you even up hurt?"

"None of your business." Taehyung rolled his eyes, They made their way inside the school building, with Taehyung arms slung over Jimin shoulder, while Jimin supported him to walk. Everyone stopped and watched at the two in shock, "Let me go" Taehyung hissed, "This is fucking embarrassing!"

"Fine! If you want to be fucking obstinate! Take care of yourself!" Jimin took his arms off him, as Taehyung held the lockers for support, "This is why I fucking hate you! Always being an egotistic jerk!"

"I fucking hate you too! Now stop fucking shouting! You are killing my ear drums!"

"Asshole," Jimin mumbled before walking away, Leaving Taehyung alone, he looked around to find everyone looking at him, "Can you all stop being nosey?" He rolled his eyes before heading away, with the support of the wall, his body throbbing so badly that he feels like he's about to pass out, but he made it to class.

He looked at Jimin, who was already on his place, staring out of the window. Taehyung sighed, "Why, of all people, would Mr Lee have me seat next to him?" He mumbled to himself, as he limped his way to his place next to Jimin.

Jimin and Taehyung avoided one other throughout the lesson, Taehyung's lips squeezed into a thin line as his mind became tormented by his past. Jimin, on the other hand, was absolutely bored and merely gazed at the board. The lads didn't even look at each other. Taehyung was the first to depart as the bell sounded.

Jimin gazed at Taehyung's retreating figure, curious about what had happened to Taehyung.

"Pretty sure he got into a rough fight. I mean, who can even stand him?"

▬▬▬▬

1103 words 

Okay, bye! enough of updates today! Imma head to sleep, night! love you all <3 

Edited. 

Why is this so hard-