☂︎ CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE :: i'm sorry. ☂︎

Day 1,Time: 10:35 am.

Jimin squirmed his eyes open, he smiled when his eyes landed on Taehyung, who was sleeping peacefully next to him. He tried to sit up but was pulled back to the bed by Taehyung, "Where are you going?" His voice came out way deeper and husky. He sighed and looked at Taehyung, who was looking at him, with his eyes open.

"You asked me to skip school, Taehyung, and I did. I have to go home though. It's like I'm staying in your home 24/7. I don't mind, but I need to spend time with my mom." Jimin whined when Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin, holding him tightly, "Just this one day." Taehyung mumbled, "Spend this one day with me, and I'll drop you off at your house by myself tonight. But only for one day. . .  stay with me."

Jimin looked at him confusingly, "You are being weird today. Is everything okay?" Taehyung nodded, smiling slightly as he kissed Jimin on his forehead, "Yeah. . . everything is perfect." He mumbled. Jimin didn't believe him, but he decided to let it slide, "Okay, at least let's get up. It's 10 already." Taehyung sighed as he sat up. Jimin chuckled next to him and sat up as well.

"Hey Jimin?" Taehyung spoke softly, gaining Jimin attention, who hummed in reply, "What will you do if I leave you?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Why are you posing this question out of nowhere?" Taehyung shrugged, "Just curious," Jimin smiled and booped Taehyung nose, "I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. . . you won't leave me." Taehyung felt his heart tightening. How can Jimin trust him this much? How can he hurt him when he trusts him this much?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin questioned, slightly chuckling, "Like what?" Jimin pointed to his face, "Like a lost puppy." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I'm going to shower! You can go next!" Jimin exclaimed happily, rushing inside the bathroom. Taehyung sighed, slightly

After getting a fresh shower, Taehyung stood on his rooftop, getting some fresh hair because he was really feeling so suffocated as if someone was strangling him. He looked up at the sky, which was covered with dark cloud. It wasn't a sunny day, matching with his mood. He could smell the petrichor along with the fresh air.

Suddenly he felt an arm wrapping around his torso, a head resting on his back. He felt himself smiling as he turned around on Jimin arms and looped his arms around Jimin waist, as Jimin untangled his arms from Taehyung torso and wrapped it around Taehyung neck, "You wanted to spend time with me. What are you doing up here alone?" Taehyung smiled and leaned his forehead against Jimin, "Nothing, just enjoying the fresh air."

Thunder rumbled on the sky, Jimin looked up at the dark clouds, "We should go inside, it looks like it's going to rain an-" He couldn't even complete as the rain droplets started falling on their heads, soon the rain started pouring as Taehyung looked up and chuckled. Jimin tucked on Taehyung black t shirt, "Let's go inside!!"

"No!" Taehyung chuckled, "This is fun!" Jimin chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief as he ran under the shed. Taehyung shouted, "You are of no fun!" Jimin rolled his eyes as he watched Taehyung spreading his arms, as he spun around in the rain, with his eyes closed. A soft smile etched Jimin lips. Before he could do or say anything, he saw Taehyung running toward him. Giving him no chance to argue, he lifted Jimin in bridal style and ran to the center of the rooftop and started spinning around, with him on his arms, while Jimin kept punching his chest, whining to let him go.

Jimin kept struggling until Taehyung put him on the ground, chuckling. Jimin turned around to run back to the shed, but before he could do so, Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, Jimin back hitting Taehyung chest, as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him from his back, "Where. . .do you think you are going. . .?" He spoke breathlessly, chuckling.