☂︎ CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR :: dream ☂︎

"Kim Dae hyun!" Taehyung shouted as he barged into the mansion. He was livid. He looked around, searching for Dae hyun, but instead a woman came running down the stairs. A small sigh escaped his lips, "Taehyung! What are you doing here? Is everything okay?"

"Aunt Mi Ran, I respect you, I really do, and I don't want to hurt you, so please just call your husband." Taehyung spoke as calm as possible, but he was beyond pissed off. Of course, he recognized the man, How can he not? How can he not recognize his uncle? He was the person he looked up to. There were times when he wished that Dae hyun was his father. So of course, when he saw him trying to kill his boyfriend, he was beyond livid to a point that he could kill someone.

"Your uncle. . . is in office--" She didn't even get to complete, Taehyung already stormed out and got on his car. He turned on the car engine and drove off at high speed. He didn't care if he was violating the rules, he just doesn't. After what felt like fifteen minutes, he found himself in front of the Kim cooperation. He parked the car on the parking lot, he threw the car door open as he got out.

He ran into the tall building. He ran to the elevator, luckily the elevator was on the first floor. He rolled his eyes as he got inside and clicked the 12th floor button. He sighed and leaned his head back as the elevator started moving up. All he could really see was the fear on Jimin eyes when he dropped him on his home. Jimin was shaking all the way home. It really made Taehyung heart hurt, but also furious that someone is after him, and that someone is none other than his own fucking uncle, his father brother.

Finally, he heard a click, Taehyung sighed in relief when the elevator door slid open, he walked out and made his way to the secretary desk. He slammed his hands on the table, instantly gaining the girl's attention, she was a little taken aback, "I need to see Mr Kim. Right now." He spoke in a stern voice, "Sir, you need an appoint--"

"Do I look like I fucking care?! Call him and tell him that Kim Taehyung wants to see him. Oh, and tell him that if he doesn't meet me in the next minute, all hell will break loose."

  The girl nodded, gulping as she called using the landline, after a few mins she spoke up, "S-sir, some guy named Kim Taehyung wants to see you right away. . ." The girl nodded right after, "Okay sir," She spoke up and hanged up and looked at Taehyung, "He asked you to come in." Taehyung immediately walked to the door.

He brought his hands to the doorknob and pushed it open, to find Dae hyun, scribbling something in a paper. Feeling someone's presence, he looked up to find Taehyung. A small smirk made its way to his lips, as he stood up and walked to Taehyung, "Hey, Ta-" Before he could say anything, Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the wall, harshly. Dae hyun back hit the wall hard, as a small hiss escaped his lips.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Taehyung shouted, glaring, his hold on Dae hyun collar tightened that his knuckles started turning white, "Mind your words, Taehyung. I'm your uncle." Taehyung scoffed as he let go of his collars harshly, "And that's the only thing that's stopping me from killing you!" He turned around and grabbed the glass from the table and threw it at the wall, shattering it into pieces. Dae hyun eyes widened, he expected Taehyung to come to his office in anger, but he never expected to see him furious.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down, after slightly calming down, he turned to Dae hyun, "Why?" He spoke out, his voice came out hoarse, "Why are you doing this?!" Dae hyun scoffed, "I'm doing this for you!"

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief, "You are telling me that you are trying to kill my boyfriend for me?" Dae hyun took a step closer, but Taehyung took a step back, gesturing him to stop, "You are trying to kill my boyfriend for fuck's sake! MY BOYFRIEND! How can you tell that you are doing it for me? Are you out of your mind?!"