☂︎ CHAPTER TWELVE :: glad ☂︎

"Yoongi! Wait up!" Yoongi stopped in his tracks, and turned around to find Jimin running toward him, "Jimin?" Jimin lurched forward and held Yoongi arms, his one hand resting on his stomach as he tried to catch his breath, "Damn, you walk really fast!" Yoongi chuckled, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something." Yoongi raised his eyebrows, gesturing him to go on, "Is. . . Taehyung okay?" Yoongi tensed at the question, "Why do you ask. . .?" Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, "It's just. . . he hasn't come to school today, so I'm kinda worried because you know. . ." Yoongi looked at him, amused, "Wow, can you look at that? Park Jimin, who hates Taehyung, actually is worrying about him?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "We opted to restart from scratch. Aren't you guys best friends? Didn't he tell you?" Yoongi looked at him, shocked, "You guys decided to start over?" Jimin nodded in reply, "Wow. . . So like you guys are like buddies-buddies now?"

"Well you could say that," Jimin answered, "Yo, don't change the topic, answer me!" Yoongi sighed and looked around to find some kids on the corridor, "Not here, come with me," Yoongi grabbed Jimin hands and started dragging him to the music room and closed the door after him.

Honestly, Jimin was worried about the younger last night, and he even texted him, to which Taehyung answered with a simple, 'I'm ok,' which wasn't really credible, so he thought he would talk to him in school, but he didn't come, which worried him even more, and he disliked the uneasy sensation. Who would have guessed that he would be worried about Kim Taehyung? But here he was, and he wasn't even denying it.

Yoongi walked to him, "Listen... whatever I'm about to tell you, don't criticize him for it, okay? Just remember that he has motives for doing these things." Jimin looked at him confused but nodded either way, "Taehyung is a street fighter." Jimin mouth fall agape, he really didn't expect that, "What?!" Yoongi shushed him, "Don't shout!" Jimin instantly looked around before looking at Yoongi, and mumbling the word 'sorry'

"But, yes, Taehyung is a street fighter because he needs money for, you know. . . school fees since his father refused to pay them, I mean, he never cared about him in the first place, so Taehyung has no choice but to pursue this road." Jimin heart clenched hearing that, the fact Kim Taehyung is a street fighter scares him, not in that way, but he had heard how danger it is to be a street fighter. He felt scared for the younger, but he surely understood why he decided to be one.

"And well, his father beat him up really bad yesterday, and I advised him not to fight last night since he already looked bad, but he claimed he had to and I couldn't stop him. He's tenacious as hell, and he passed out during the fight and couldn't fight. . .  He was even having trouble standing, so he took a day off today. . ." Yoongi sighed. Jimin raked his hand on his hair, "Is he alone in his house right now?"

"Probably, I told him I'll look after him, but he refused and made me go to school." Jimin nodded, biting his lips, "Alright thanks for telling me, I need to go. I'll see you later!" Jimin walked to the door, "Where are you going?" Yoongi questioned. The younger turned around, giving the elder a smile, "He told you not to come. He didn't tell me not to, did he?" Yoongi looked at him with raised eyebrows, and Jimin turned around and walked out.

After what felt like 30 minutes, he found himself in front of Taehyung house. He was scared whether to go in or whether he made a mistake by coming here, wondering how Taehyung will react if he sees him. Before any questions erupts in his mind, he brought his hands up to the doorbell and rang it.