☂︎ CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR :: world wide idiot ☂︎

"Jimin, you know we could just skip school and go out--" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin who placed his hands on his shoulder, "Taehyung, it's okay. I can handle this. I'm not weak, trust me. It just caught me off guard yesterday, so I was a bit overwhelmed, but I'm prepared for this. So stop worrying. Yeah?" 

Taehyung sighed for the millionth time on that morning, "I have your back, Jimin. Always remember that." Jimin smiled and nodded, "I know, Tae." The redhead smiled and stroked the elder hair, who stood on his toes and pecked Taehyung's lips quickly. Taehyung's lips curved into a broad smile. That type of smile warmed Jimin's heart. The type of smile that made Jimin believe he could do it. The type of smile that made the butterflies in his stomach flutter.

"Jimin!" Both the boys broke out of the daze and looked at Jungkook who was running toward them with a worried face. Jimin smiled and waved at him slightly, "Hey Jungkook." The said male engulfed Jimin in a hug, "Why the hell weren't you answering your phone? I was really worried!" Jimin chuckled and hugged him back, "Sorry, my phone was on silent." 

Taehyung stood there awkwardly, staring at the two males hugging. He could feel something crawling onto his chest that he can't put a finger on, Taehyung slapped his head slightly. Cut it out Taehyung, They are just friends.

He cleared his throat slightly, "I'm going to find Yoongi. I will see you guys later/" He spoke as Jimin and Jungkook pulled out, Jimin smiled at him, "Yeah, I'll see you on math class" Taehyung nodded with a small smile and kissed Jimin cheeks and walked away from the males, leaving a blushing Jimin and Jungkook alone. 

Jungkook chuckled, "God, you are really whipped for him." Jimin rolled his eyes and slapped Jungkook shoulder slightly, "Look who's talking? You literally look at Yoongi as if he's your whole world like you know with heart eyes, so you can't talk, alright?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shut up, I don't look at him like that." Jimin mocked him by mouthing the word 'Sure' 

Taehyung made his way to the rooftop to find Yoongi, scrolling on his phone, his back leaning against the railing. Taehyung chuckled and made his way to him. Hearing the sounds of the footsteps, Yoongi looked up from his phone to Taehyung. He turned his phone off and slid it on his pocket, "Taehyung." The said male nodded and gave him a small smile, "Hey." 

"How's Jimin?" Taehyung nodded, "He's trying to be strong." Yoongi nodded and placed his hands on Taehyung shoulder, "Don't worry yourself too much. It'll be alright." Taehyung nodded, "We need to find a way to make the rumor die down, but how?" Yoongi spoke, suddenly Taehyung face lightened up, "We need to spread something bigger than this one. Everyone's attention will be drawn to it, and they will ultimately forget about this." 

Yoongi smiled, "Damn you little genius." Taehyung chuckled, "But what are we going to spread though?" Taehyung bit his lips, thinking. Suddenly, a thought popped into his head making him to sigh. He looked at Yoongi, he leaned closer and whispered something to him on his ears that made Yoongi eyes grew wide.

"Are you serious, Taehyung?! You want to tell this to the whole school?" Taehyung ran his hands on his hair, "This is the only choice, Yoongi. I don't want Jimin to go through this shit." Yoongi scratched his temples, "So? You decided you will go through that?" Taehyung shrugged, "I will, if that means he doesn't have to go through it."  

Yoongi sighed, "Everyone will look at you differently after this. Can you handle that?" Taehyung smiled and nodded, "I can." 

"Think once again." 

"I don't need to think, Yoongi. I'm sure of it." Yoongi frowned, "He's going to blame himself then."