☂︎ CHAPTER THIRTY THREE :: almost ☂︎

"Taehyung, seriously? Where the hell are we?" Jimin groaned as Taehyung gently helped him. He blindfolded Jimin and said he wanted to take him somewhere, but he refused to reveal where. Jimin whined the entire way, complaining about how his eyes hurt and how he had knotted the blindfold too tightly, which Taehyung simply dismissed with a chuckle.

Taehyung decided to take Jimin to Seokchan lake. He gently helped Jimin walk to near the bench, giggling, "Okay stop whining! I'll untie it now." He gently reached the blindfold and untied it and removed the blindfold, Jimin immediately rubbed his eyes. He opened his eyes and his lips parted, when his eyes landed on the lake. He suddenly remembered the time when his father brought him here when he was around 10. 

"I realized I had never taken you on a real date despite the fact that we had been dating for two months, so I decided to take you here." Jimin looked at him, "This is a date? Oh my god, why the hell didn't you tell me?! I could've dressed properly!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "That is precisely why I didn't tell you. You already look fine in your regular attire; you don't need to wear anything special to appear beautiful." 

"Cute but like everyone wear something special for a date." Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jimin waist from his back and rested his chin on Jimin shoulder, "Well Park Jimin, we are not everyone, are we?" He whispered on his ears softly. Jimin smiled, his cheeks growing red. He can never get used to this, "Aish, What's with you being too romantic today?" 

Taehyung kissed his ear, making Jimin get goosebumps, "I've always been romantic, Park Jimin. You are the first person to see it actually." He giggled slightly and turned around to see a man sitting on a bench, who appears to be in his twenties and holding a guitar. He suddenly had an idea. He laughed as he gradually untangled his arms from Jimin, "Give me a second, I'll be right back." Jimin looked at him confusingly as Taehyung jogged over to the guy. 

"Um, excuse me?" Taehyung called out, instantly gaining the guy's attention, "Can I borrow your guitar, please?" The guy looked at him confusingly, "Do you want to sing?" Taehyung nodded, "I want to sing a song for my boyfriend over there." He pointed to Jimin, "I promise I'll return it, I'll even pay you the rent." The guy smiled at him, "You don't have to pay me, here." He handed the guitar to him. Taehyung got the guitar from him and checked the strings, "Thank you!" He said as he walked back to Jimin, who was still confused. 

"What are you going to do?" Jimin said, eyeing Taehyung and the guitar, "You told me that you love my voice when I sang two months back, so I thought I'll sing for you. What do you say?" Jimin immediately smiled, his eyes shrinking into half moons, "Yes, please." Taehyung chuckled as they both sat on the bench nearby. 

Taehyung started playing the guitar, smoothly as Jimin looked at Taehyung in awe. He didn't know Taehyung could play guitar. He can't help but wonder whether there is something that Taehyung can't do. 

"It leaves me feeling seasick, baby." Taehyung started singing, his voice came out velvety and deep but yet soft, "Seems like I'm locked deep in the dreamlike reality." Jimin looked at him fondly, Taehyung closed his eyes as he sang, "It spins me 'round and drives me crazy." 

Jimin melted on his voice as he looked in front of him, staring at the water, "It seems that I'm like the moon in the midday."  Jimin recalled how Taehyung and Jimin used to quarrel all the time, slinging insults at every opportunity. Taehyung opened his eyes and glanced at Jimin, a sweet smile imprinted on his lips as he plucked the guitar and played the rhythm to the song.