☂︎ CHAPTER SIX :: monster ☂︎

Taehyung wiped his forehead with his hands and watched Jimin sleep on his bed. He shifted his gaze to the wall, regretting having brought Jimin to his house. He doesn't enjoy bringing people to his house, and he was quite uncomfortable, but Jimin had passed out, and he didn't know his house address, so he had no choice but to bring him here.

He scratched his temples as a slight ache began to kick on his temples as a result of his lack of sleep. He slumped back against the couch. Sighing, he rose from the couch and proceeded downstairs, only to find that it was empty. Taehyung rolled his eyes, relieved that his father had stayed the night out. He walked into the kitchen.

He brewed black coffee because he doesn't want to sleep, and if he does, he will have nightmares, and he will always wake up thrashing and screaming. Now that Jimin's here, he doesn't want the guy he despises to see him in his frail state. He strolled into the living room, a cup of black coffee in his hand, and sat on the coach.

He took the earphones from his pocket and slipped the earbuds into both of his ears while he switched on the music. He hummed to the music, as he took a sip from his cup. He took a few sips from his cup before setting it to the side and closing his eyes, lying back.

He was startled to hear a door click. He quickly opened his eyes and glanced at the door step, where he saw his father staggering in. Taehyung exhaled a sigh, "Here we go again" He muttered under his breath as he removed his earbuds and tossed his phone onto the sofa.

Standing up, he made his way to the stairs, but before he could walk up, his father grabbed him by the hair and yanked him back, and Taehyung gripped his hair in pain. He looked at his father, who was staring at him in contempt, and Taehyung rolled his eyes, preparing himself for the forthcoming strikes. His eyes widened when realization dawned upon him.

Jimin is here! If he wakes up by the noise and comes down. . . Shit no! this can't happen!

Taehyung shoved his father hands off him, "Not now," He stated firmly, fixating his glare on his dad but as soon as the two words left his mouth, his cheeks was met with his father palms with force, and Taehyung face snapped to the side. He brought his hands up to his cheeks. He let out a groan.

He looked at his father with his hooded eyes, "You seriously want to test me, don't you?"  His father spat on his face, "You are useless."

Taehyung wiped his face, and grabbed his father by his collar, "Just because I let you beat me up doesn't mean I can't screw you up. That idiotic promise I made to my mother is what's holding me back; else, you'd be dead by now!" Taehyung shoved him away, He scoffed and turned around to his room, "I should've just killed you when I killed your mom. You are just as pathetic as your mother."

Taehyung clenched his fist, digging his nails on his palms. He gritted his teeth in anger and he turned to glare at his father, "What did you say?"

His father rolled his eyes, "Your mom is path-" He couldn't finish his statement because Taehyung pounced at him, landing a strong blow on his jaw, and his father staggered backward. Taehyung snatched his jaw firmly, "At the very least, she didn't treat me like a punching bag like you do every day!" He lifted his knees-up, and kicked him on his dick.

His father let out a painful scream, and fell to the ground, Taehyung climbed on top of him and started punching his face, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! STOP IT!" He heard Jimin's voice echoing on his house, but he disregarded it and proceeded to hit his father's face repeatedly, unleashing years of repressed rage inside him. He remembered his mother, how he killed her directly in front of his eyes, and the years of torture he had to bear because of this monster.

Jimin ran down the steps toward Taehyung, attempting to yank him away from the man, but Taehyung pushed Jimin to the ground. Taehyung's father was knocked unconscious, but it didn't stop him.

'Promise me you won't kill your dad, Taehyung. . .?'

His mother's final words played in his ears once again, causing him to come to a halt as he gazed at his father's lifeless figure, letting out heavy breaths. He groaned as and stepped off his father, turning around to see Jimin on the ground, gazing at him with a tinge of anger or disdain, which didn't bother the blonde, he was accustomed to those stares. Taehyung simply rolled his eyes.

"You are a fucking monster!" Jimin spat out, enraged, and got off from the ground. Taehyung laughed sarcastically, "Yeah? Anything else?" Jimin stood there, glaring at him, "Well since you are up, can you leave? I actually want my bed back" He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you!" Jimin shouted as he walked past him to the door, "And Oh, Jimin?" Jimin turned around, "Don't talk about things that you are completely unaware of, yeah? That will make you even more pathetic than you already are."

Jimin sneered and stormed out, slamming the door shut behind him. T he picture of Taehyung savagely assaulting his father running through his mind. He was jolted awake by a loud scream, and when he hurried out, all he found was Taehyung beating the heck out of his father, making him detest Taehyung even more.

Just how much pathetic can someone get?

Sighing, he pulled his phone out and called Jungkook. Jungkook picked up after 4 rings, "Hello?" His voice came out a little sleepy and hoarse. Jimin bit his lips before speaking, "J-Jungkook. . ." He spoke out.

"Jimin? Is everything okay?"

"N-No. . . Can you pick me up, please? I'm standing in front of Taehyung house"

"In front of Taehyung house?"

"I'll explain, pick me up please"

"Okay, text me the address, I'll be there"

"Okay. . ." Jimin hung off the phone and quickly texted Jungkook the address and waited for him. Jungkook stated that he would arrive in 15 minutes.

All he truly wants is to get away from this shambles known as Kim Taehyung.

▬▬▬

1092 words. 

Edited.