☂︎ CHAPTER FORTY THREE :: again ☂︎

"I feel like I can finally breathe." Jimin breathed out as he laid down on Jungkook lap. Yoongi sighed, "Yeah but. . . where's Taehyung?" Hoseok looked next to him, "He was just sitting next to me, where the hell did he go?" Jimin sat up, looking around, "Don't tell me he ran away again--" Jungkook groaned, "What are you talking about?" Jimin shrugged, "Don't mind me I'm just anxious he'll leave me again." 

"I won't."

The four boys looked at Taehyung who walked in, "I just went to get some air." Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure? There is no one threatening you, right?" Taehyung looked at him, weirdly, "Do you seriously think everyone threatens me?"  Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I'm just making sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Scoot over," before Jungkook could deny, Taehyung pushed him away, slumping next to Jimin in the sofa. Jungkook glared at him, "Have anyone told you how annoying you are?" Taehyung smiled sweetly at him, "I can ask you the same question." 

"You both are bickering like Taehyung and Jimin." Hoseok rolled his eyes. Taehyung looked at Hoseok, "And you are talking like I'm not Taehyung." Jimin giggled beside him, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. When he felt a weight on his shoulder, he glanced to the side and found Jimin's head on his shoulder. He brushed the strands of his hair that were falling on Jimin's forehead to the side gently.

A soft smile etched on Jimin face when he felt the younger resting his head on top of his. Everyone chatted for an hour, but Taehyung kept quiet as he started playing with Jimin hands. Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok said their goodbye's and left, leaving Jimin and Taehyung alone. A small sigh escaped the mint haired lips, "I'll get going then." Jimin pouted as he clutched onto Taehyung arms tightly, "Stay, I don't want to be alone."

"Your mom will be home soon though". Jimin sat up straightly and looked at Taehyung, "I don't care, just stay." Taehyung booped his nose, playfully, "We have school tomorrow." Jimin shrugged, "You can wear my clothes. Why are playing hard to get?" Jimin whined, Taehyung chuckled slightly, "Fine, I'll stay. Happy?"

Jimin looped his arms around Taehyung, resting his head on his chest, feeling the younger heartbeat, "Very," he mumbled taking in Taehyung scent. Taehyung smiled and started stroking Jimin hair, who closed his eyes, his heart going crazy. Taehyung looked at Jimin, who had a small smile etched on his face. He made a mental note that Jimin loves when people play with his hair.

"Hey Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

Jimin looked up at Taehyung, "You know I love you, right?" Taehyung kissed his head, "It's hard not to know when you were literally pleading me not to leave." Jimin bit his lips while Taehyung smirked, "You must love me too much, huh?" Jimin slightly slapped his chest, "Shut up, we all know that you will do that as well if I try to leave you."

"Nah, I won't." Jimin looked at him offended, "You are such a meanie." He sighed as he rose up to leave, but Taehyung grabbed his wrist and yanked him back, causing Jimin to fall over Taehyung's lap. Taehyung giggled as Jimin glared at him, which was adorable. Taehyung buried his head on his shoulder, Jimin's breath caught in his throat as he felt the younger breath fanning on the side of his neck.

Taehyung lifted his head up and kissed Jimin cheeks, who immediately turned red, "I was just kidding because I love teasing you." Taehyung smiled as he started running his hands on his hair, "I will never let you go. Heck, I would be so damned if I did so." He looked at the elder with a fond look in his eyes. Jimin pointed to his eyes, "Stop looking at me like that!"