☂︎ CHAPTER THIRTY :: brother ☂︎

"Hey Taehyung, Jimin is still getting ready. Why don't you wait inside?" Taehyung gave Mrs Park a small smile and mouthed the word 'sure', Mrs Park stepped aside for the boy to come in. Taehyung clutched onto the strap of his bag that slung over his arms, as he walked in. Mrs Park closed the door behind her and turned to Taehyung, "Have you had your breakfast?" 

"Yes, Mrs Park" He lied. He didn't feel like eating, so he skipped it, and knowing how loving the Park family is, he knows that if he tells her he didn't eat. . . she will make him eat. He appreciated the care, but he really didn't want to eat. Jimin stepped out of his room just in time, his bag draped over one arm, ruffling his hair. His eyes shrank into half moons as soon as they fell on Taehyung, leaving a large smile on his face. He flashed a wave at him, "Hey Tae." 

Taehyung grinned, mentally cooing at his cuteness, "Hey Jimin." Both the boys said their bye's to Jiyeon (Mrs Park) and made their way to the car. Taehyung got on the driver seat while Jimin got on the passenger seat. Taehyung started the car engine and drove off. 

Taehyung unconsciously reached out for Jimin hands which was resting on his lap and interlaced their fingers. Jimin stared at Taehyung, who had his eyes fixed on the road. It was a simple gesture, yet it sent warmth through his chest like if someone had lit his heart on fire. He adored the fact that Taehyung became closer to him, despite the fact that Taehyung struggles to let people in.

After what felt like 15 minutes, Taehyung pulled the car over to the parking lot. Taehyung let go of Jimin's hands, causing the latter to miss the warmth emanating from Taehyung's palms. The mint-haired male unbuckled his seatbelts and stared at Jimin, who was staring at him with a little pout on his lips, causing the male to raise his brows, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"You let go of my hands." Taehyung's heart started pumping quickly as he got out of the driver's seat and went around the car, as Jimin loosened the seatbelts, still with the pout on his lips. Taehyung flung open the door for Jimin and extended his hands for Jimin to grasp, "Sometimes you really act like a baby." 

Jimin pout replaced with a wide smile as he clasped Taehyung hands almost immediately, causing the younger to chuckle. Jimin got off the car and closed the door, "But I'm older than you." 

"By 2 months," Taehyung rolled his eyes, as he locked the car, sliding the car keys on his pockets. Both the boys made their way to the school building, hands in hands. Their dating news spread on their school like a wildfire, but did the boys mind? No.  At first, Taehyung did mind. . . No, not because he was ashamed to be seen with Jimin but because of the attention he gets.

 He was already getting a lot of attention before dating Jimin due to his popularity, but the attention just increased after knowing the fact that two popular boys-- who used to hate each other, who used throw insults at each other at every chance they got, who can't even stand each other once-- are now in fact dating. It was obviously a shock to everyone. Some students didn't really believe it and called it a rumor but  when they got the boys kissing publicly, it proved it. 

Both the boys were used with the murmurs, the looks they get on the hallway, just because they were popular, and they know what comes along with the popularity. It's annoying. Once Taehyung even yelled at everyone to mind their own fucking business, but this is high school we are talking about. . .  minding their own business is hard over here. So, both Jimin and Taehyung stopped caring, they ignored it like they usually do. 

But Jimin found some good things about it. . . everyone stopped hitting on him, because every time they tried, they always get a glare from Taehyung or maybe even worse, like getting their ass kicked. They found Taehyung intimidating, so they backed off because they know way better than messing with Kim Taehyung.