☂︎ CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN :: stay away ☂︎

Anger.

It's all Jimin could feel all this week. It's been a week since that incident on the hospital. Taehyung just stated, "We can't do this," and stormed out without saying anything more. Taehyung had been ignoring Jimin since that day, entirely dismissing his existence, and Jimin despised how immature Taehyung was being. Taehyung always turned around and walked the other way when he spotted him in the corridor. Even at lunch, he always gives Jimin the silent treatment, and the same in math class, and it was really wearing on Jimin's nerves, and it hurts a lot to know that someone you really like is ignoring you.

Yes, Jimin established the fact that he really likes Taehyung, but then again, what's the point? What's the point of realizing it when Taehyung was ignoring him? They are back at the square one, from how it all started - and that really hurt Jimin a lot, was it that easy for Taehyung to ignore him? that's the only question that was running on his head. He finally had enough of it and decided to confront him about it today. No matter what, he'll get answers today. Even though, that answer may change everything, maybe to worse... or maybe to good. 

He saw Taehyung walking in the hallway, he immediately walked toward him and grabbed him by his arms and pulled him inside the janitor closet, "What the--Jimin?" Taehyung eyes widened when he saw Jimin. The raven-haired male glared at him, "What's wrong with you?" Jimin shouted. Taehyung looked away knowing what Jimin is talking about, "I need to go," he mumbled and walked to the door but was blocked by Jimin, "Oh, no, you are not going anywhere. You ain't going out until I get answers from you." 

"What answers are you talking about, Jimin?" Jimin scoffed, "Stop acting like you don't know, Kim Taehyung! You know what the hell I'm talking about!" Taehyung sighed, "I'm sorry  that I almost kissed you that day, it shouldn't have happened." Jimin looked at him in disbelief, "Shouldn't have happened? Seriously? So whatever you said that day about you feeling all those things. . . were a lie?" 

"I'm sorry."  Taehyung bit his lips. 

Jimin laughed sarcastically, "Why are you sorry, Taehyung? I should be the one who's sorry. I should be sorry for liking you!" Jimin tugged on his lips harshly as it started wobbling. Taehyung eyes widened as he looked at Jimin, processing the words that Jimin said just now, "You like me. . .?" 

"I tried, Taehyung. I really tried hard not to like you, but that's precisely what happened!" Jimin sighed. He could swear that he saw Taehyung eyes softened a bit. Taehyung immediately shook his head slightly and looked away, "Well. . . I don't like you." 

Jimin felt a tug on his heart. How can he just say that? so bluntly?

  "Then why did you say all those things that day. . .?" Jimin questioned, his voice barely above a whisper, "Why would you make me believe that there is a possibility that you like me back? Was it all a joke for you?" Jimin raised his voice slightly at the end. Taehyung bit his lips as he continued to stare at the ground. 

"It was just a heat of the moment, Jimin. It means nothing."  He spoke, Jimin felt his heartbreaking once again. What did he expect? He should've expected this, right? It's Kim Taehyung we are talking about, but then again. . . why does it hurt so much as if he stabbed his heart?

"You really don't like me?" Jimin questioned, one more time, his voice came out dejected, "No." Taehyung answered bluntly, refusing to meet Jimin eyes. Jimin took a deep breath, trying to keep his voice firm, "Look at my eyes and say that you don't like me, Taehyung and I promise I will leave you alone." 

Taehyung tugged on his lips and looked up to look at Jimin eyes, his heart clenched when he saw Jimin pained his eyes, misted over with tears. All he really wanted to do was take the pain away, but he can't do this. Jimin can't like him, he knows that very well. Even though it may hurt, this has to happen. Jimin have to stay away from him before he ruins every plan's Taehyung have, he has to stay away before Jimin breaks him completely. 

He was protecting himself but what he didn't realize was he was breaking Jimin in the process. 

Taehyung looked at him in his eyes, "I d-don't like you, Park Jimin. I don't think I ever will." Jimin eyes widened as a stray tear escaped his eyes. Taehyung gulped, hating himself for making him cry, "So. . . don't waste your time. . . on me" His voice broke on the end.  Jimin looked away, he started biting his lips harshly drawing blood on the process. 

Taehyung sighed as he squeezed his eyes tightly, "I really wish I could go back to hating you, Park Jimin" Jimin smiled painfully as he looked back at Taehyung with his pained eyes, "Same, Kim Taehyung. That would make everything easy." 

Taehyung opened his eyes, which started brimming with tears as he walked past Jimin, leaving Jimin in tears. Taehyung grabbed the doorknob harshly, but something was stopping him from leaving. His heart desperately begged him not to go. 

Jimin gazed down at the ground, tears streaming down his cheeks like a torrent. Every second that passed, his heart hurt more and more as Taehyung's words played through his mind, breaking his heart even more. A huge lump grew in his throat, making him want to cry hysterically. It just hurts, and it aches terribly. This is what it's like to be rejected, huh?

"Ugh, Fuck it!" Taehyung muttered, annoyed at himself as he turned around and grabbed Jimin arms, turning him around. Jimin eyes widened at the sudden action, before he could fathom anything, Taehyung smashed his lips on his. Jimin was taken aback, but he quickly recovered as he circled his arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him back.

Another tear slipped from the corner of his eyelids as he closed his eyes. Their lips were perfectly matched, overflowing with so many emotions, passion, and sensations that none of the lads could describe into words. The school bell sounded, but Taehyung didn't care since all that mattered to him right now was Jimin, and Jimin felt the same way.

One second they were fighting, and now they are kissing. How did it end up like this? A month back, if someone told Jimin that he would be kissing Kim Taehyung, he would've laughed on their face but well that's why they say expect the unexpected.

Both the boys pulled away to catch their breaths, leaning their forehead against each other, as Taehyung lips still lingered on Jimin lips, he closed his eyes, letting heavy breaths out. Taehyung was no exception; his heart was racing, and the butterflies in his tummy didn't help matters. His heart rate soared even more when he realized that he just kissed Park Jimin. Why couldn't he stay away from Jimin? That's what he wanted, right? but why is he doing the opposite right now? What the heck is he doing right now

"I hate you, Park Jimin."  he breathed out, "I hate you for ruining my plans." 

"And I hate you, Kim Taehyung." 

1240 words. 

Sorry for the short chapter :( 

But enjoy the double update heh 

They kissed!! 😙

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 

I love you all so much!

Edited.