☂︎ CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN :: thank you ☂︎

Jimin and Taehyung strolled together on the sidewalk, their hands entwined. Taehyung smiled softly as he glanced at Jimin. Feeling Taehyung gaze, Jimin looked at Taehyung, "What?" Taehyung let out a breathy chuckle, "I still can't believe you had me sing in front of everyone and said all those things about me to everyone. Like there were so many people over there!" 

Jimin nudged him slightly, "You can't tell me that you didn't enjoy yourself because you really did." Taehyung chuckled, "That I did." Jimin smiled softly and continued walking, but Taehyung stopped him, Jimin looked at him confusingly, "Why did you stop?" Taehyung pointed to Jimin shoes, "Your shoe lace is not tied. Tie it, or you will fall." Jimin rolled his eyes and continued to drag Taehyung with him, "I'm lazy." 

"Jimin." Taehyung spoke sternly. Jimin smirked at him, "Even if I was about to fall down, won't you catch me before I fall, Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung looked at him weirdly, "Hah no, I'll just let you fall and laugh." Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Stop being mean." He muttered this and feigned to fall down, but Taehyung grasped his arms to prevent him from falling. Jimin smirked, "Someone said they wouldn't catch me if I fell." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and knelt, while Jimin glanced at him puzzled. Taehyung disregarded his perplexed looks and began tying Jimin's shoelaces, while Jimin stared at him with wide eyes, "Hey, what the hell? Get up." Taehyung  ignored his whines and continued to tie his shoe laces, "Wow, would you look at that? school bad boy is touching someone feet. Can I take a picture of this?"

Taehyung glared at him, "Don't you dare, and you are not just someone. You are my boyfriend." Jimin chuckled as Taehyung stood up. Soon Jimin laughter died down and looked at Taehyung hesitantly, "Taehyung I um. . ." The said male looked at him confusingly, "What's wrong?" Jimin started playing with his fingers, "I want to tell you what happened. . . you know? that is if you want to listen to me." 

"Of course, I'll listen to you. That's what I'm here for, but are you sure you are ready to?" Jimin nodded, "I'm ready. I trust you, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded, "Let's go to the park nearby, and we will talk there?" Jimin nodded in reply. Both the boys made their way to the park and found a bench to sit down. 

Both boys were deafeningly quiet. Jimin didn't know where to begin, so he began chewing on his nails as Taehyung observed all of his motions; the way Jimin was biting his nails indicated that elder was anxious and nervous, but Taehyung didn't rush him; instead, he waited patiently for Jimin to begin speaking.

"Do you remember I took mum to shopping, the next day you took us to your home? to light up her mood?" 

Jimin finally started speaking, Taehyung nodded in reply, but he saw Jimin wasn't looking at him, "Yeah, I remember." He answered. Jimin sighed, "My mum went to the trial room, and I was waiting for her and I. . ." Jimin's voice trailed off. Taehyung grabbed his hands in his and began tracing circles with his thumb on the backs of his palms. Jimin smiled gratefully at him.

"I saw my dad there, Taehyung."

 Taehyung eyes widened, "But he was not alone. . ." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he immediately scooted closer and made Jimin lay his head on his shoulder, "He had a small kid with him, the way that kid was calling him dad. . . I think it was his son, and there was a lady as well." A pained chuckle left Jimin lips, "He looked happy. It really made me furious to see him happy. He started a new life, while my mum is still crying over him every night. I immediately dragged my mom and left from there before she saw them because I know she'll be broken if she sees them." 

Taehyung's heart started hurting, he knows what it is like to be let down by the people who were supposed to protect you. The fact, Jimin was going through all that alone that whole week, and he had no idea why, he just thought Jimin was sad because he was thrown out of his house. Whenever Jimin told him about his father, he always assumed there had to be a reason why he left, and he always told him that, but this? it made him angry at Jimin's father.

How can he do this when he already has a wife and a son? If he was planning to do this, why did he even marry Jiyeon? Why did he give her false hopes? What did Jimin do wrong? Was it his fault that he is his son? Why should he go through the pain just because he is his son? Why didn't he think about Jimin before abandoning him and starting a new life? Aren't parents supposed to love their children's? 

A lot of questions raised in Taehyung mind. Jimin didn't deserve this, neither does his mom. Taehyung knows Jiyeon is the sweetest women out there. She was caring, hardworking, kind, one of a kind. Sometimes, Taehyung always gets reminded of his own mom whenever he looks at Jiyeon. She was exactly like his mom. How can he leave her? 

"What did I and mom do wrong for him to abandon us, Tae?" Jimin asked in a broken voice. Taehyung's heart clenched at the question, he made Jimin sit up and made him look at him, "No, you don't get to blame yourself Jimin. Father's are just like that. It's not your fault. Trust me, Jimin, I used to blame myself for my dad abuse. I used to ask myself, what did I do wrong for him to beat me up like that? I used to think something was wrong with me and that's why he hated me that much, but I was wrong, people are selfish, Jimin, they are cruel"  Jimin eyes started pooling with tears. 

"You hear me, Jimin? This isn't your fault. It isn't my fault. It isn't our fault. It's all your father's fault. Their cruelty is to blame. I know I don't say it much, but you are an amazing, Jimin. You truly are. Don't allow these things to make you doubt yourself. I could sing your praises for days, since there are so many things to say about you, but words aren't enough." Jimin listened to his words carefully, as a lonely tear rolled down his cheeks. 

"How did I get so lucky?" Taehyung smirked, "Right, you are lucky because I, Kim taehyung loves you but here you are, thinking less of yourself. I'm warning you Park Jimin, don't you dare think less of my boyfriend next time, got it? or I'll get Jin to smack you with a pan!" He booped Jimin nose who looked at him, weirdly, "Cocky bastard." He chuckled slightly, "You are really an idiot sometimes." 

Taehyung shrugged, "Hey, at least it made you laugh. Appreciate my effort, you dumbass." Jimin rolled his eyes but chuckled right after and laid his head back on Taehyung shoulder. 

"Thank you, Taehyung. Thank you for everything."

-

1389 words. 

Sorry for the short chapter. 

You can't believe what just happened-- my uncle came to my home. . . and I was working on this story, but he saw it when I didn't notice him standing behind me and asked me to show it to him to read it which I refused because I was scared, but I was surprised when he didn't say anything, but then he told me that I should not write a story about love but god, and then he started showing videos about god-- I'm not religious and people should really stop forcing their opinions on others :( 

Also help me out. . . 

My uncle read the description for this story, burning desire and told me it's awful and doesn't give any idea about what the story is about, I read it after he went back home, and I feel like it really is bad, and I suck at coming up with descriptions. 

Help me with coming up with a nice description please? 

It would mean a lot :<  

Anyways, byee. 

I love you all <3

Edited.