☂︎ CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE :: hard ☂︎

2 weeks passed, these two weeks were literally the hardest week that Taehyung and Jimin ever had. The stares they would get, the murmurs they will hear about them was just making things even harder. Taehyung always used to get a note on his locker saying stuffs like, 'Like father, like son' who kept it there? Dong sun. That was not the only thing he got told, he got told worse. Jimin had no idea about it because Taehyung didn't want to worry him or make him feel bad about it.

Truth to be told, Taehyung didn't really get bothered about it. Yes, he would feel pissed off every time he sees a note on his lockers and texts on his phone, but it's just for a moment. He was not the type of person who cares about what others think. According to him, he knows himself. His friends know him. Jimin knows him. He doesn't need to explain himself to anyone other than his friends and his boyfriend. It's not their business.

He also did nothing to put a stop to them. He'll be out of school in a few months, so it'll be done soon, so he didn't care. Because everyone still thought Taehyung scary, no one dared to speak crap to him directly in his face. Taehyung heard everything they said behind his back, making him think everyone was a coward.

Worst of all, Jimin and Taehyung had been fighting for two weeks about trivial matters. Both males were so worried up over the situation that they ended up taking it out on each other. Jimin despised it, despised how sad they were. They were happy a few months ago, but now? It's as if it vanished into thin air.

The only thing that didn't disappear was their love for each other. No matter how much they fought with each other, they still loved each other the same. If anything, it just increased.

Taehyung was tired of all the fights he had with Jimin. It was draining all his energy out of his body, both mentally and physically. How did everything change over a rumor? Was it a month ago when he received a message from Dong sun, who pretended to be Jimin? Or was it when Dong Sun kissed Jimin without his will, making it appear as though he had cheated on him? Or was it when Dong Sun propagated Jimin rumors? Was it when Jimin broke up with him because of a rumor? or when he disclosed to everyone how he did street fights?

It was totally driving Taehyung crazy.

Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh as he turned the shower off and grabbed his black tee and black shorts from the basin and put it on. He grabbed the white towel and draped it around his nape of his neck and started rubbing his hair, drying it as he stepped out of the bathroom.

As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, he was greeted with angry Jimin. A visible sigh left Taehyung lips, "Listen here, Jimin. If you're going to fight with me, please stop; I'm not in the mood to fight with you. I apologize for whatever I did."

Jimin walked toward him and showed Taehyung mobile to him, "You told me you ain't getting any hate messages, then what is this?" Taehyung immediately snatched his phone away from him, "Why were you going through my phone?!"

"Why am I always out of the loop, Taehyung? you always make me tell you if something gets hard for me, but why don't you ever tell me when things get hard for you?" Jimin face softened, his voice came out low and weak, "Is it because you don't trust me? Or, is it because you think I won't understand?"

"No Jimin it's not--" Taehyung tried to speak but Jimin cut him off.

"The trust we had on each other have always been one of our strength, Tae. What happened to that? On top of it-- you are doing the street fights once again, and you didn't even tell me. You started to hide things from me as well." Taehyung eyes widened, "How do you--"