☂︎ CHAPTER THIRTY SIX :: i need you ☂︎

tw: suicidal thoughts, and attempts. Read with caution.

Day 2, Time: 4:15 pm.

"What's wrong with Taehyung seriously?" Jimin asked Yoongi who had his eyes focused on the road, a small sigh escaped his lips, "I don't know, Jimin." Jimin was really tired of this, of always wanting to ask Yoongi of what's wrong with his boyfriend. He can't help but wonder that Taehyung was happy last night, what happened today?

"Yoongi, instead of driving to my house, drive to Taehyung's." Yoongi nodded, "I'm worried as well." Yoongi spoke as he drove to Taehyung's, but he got a dreadful sensation in the pit of his stomach, as if something bad was about to happen. Taehyung would normally notify Yoongi if he wasn't going to school, but he didn't this time, which disturbed him.

After what felt like fifteen minutes, Yoongi pulled the car over in front Taehyung house. He looked at Jimin, "Come on." Jimin nodded as the boys undid their seatbelts and got off the car, "Am I the only one who's having a bad feeling?" Jimin asked. Yoongi shook his head slightly, "No, Jimin. I have it too." Jimin sighed, "Let's go in. I'm sure it's nothing. . ." Yoongi nodded as the boys walked inside.

"Tae?" Yoongi called out, but he was greeted with silence, "Taehyung, are you home?" Jimin called out this time but once again he was welcomed with silence. Yoongi sighed, but he grew alert when he heard footsteps from the stairs. Both the boys looked up to find Taehyung walking down.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, his bad feeling increased when he noticed Taehyung blank face. Taehyung always used to smile when he sees Jimin, but now the smile is not present. He persuaded himself that everything would be alright. . . yet something kept telling him that it wouldn't be. What is causing him to be uneasy?

Jimin walked to Taehyung and hesitantly placed his hands on Taehyung shoulder, "Are you okay. . .?" Taehyung looked away and closed his eyes for a minute before looking back at Jimin with a glare, "Get your hands off me, Park Jimin." He spoke in a stern voice, taking both Yoongi and Jimin by surprise.

"Taehyung what are you-" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung, "I said get your hands off me." He raised his voice, making Jimin flinch slightly, "Did I do anything wrong. . .?" Taehyung eyes softened when he saw Jimin flinch. He really don't want to do it. . . but Jimin won't believe it if he just says he wants to break up, he knows Jimin enough to tell that. He needs to make Jimin hate him and. . . this is the only way.

Taehyung harshly grabbed his hands and shoved him away, Jimin stumbled back but Yoongi immediately rushed to his side and caught him before he could fall down, Yoongi glared at Taehyung, "Are you out of your mind, Taehyung?" Taehyung laughed sarcastically, clapping his hands, "Wow, Jimin you really stole my best friend as well." Yoongi looked at him in disbelief.

Jimin shook his head, confused, "What the hell are you talking about?" Taehyung scoffed as he pointed his finger at Jimin face, "I'm talking about the fact that you are pathetic!" He shouted. Jimin eyes widened, his heart tightening, but Taehyung continued, "I hate you, Park Jimin. I always did and I always will!"

Those three words were like a stab to Jimin's heart. It didn't bother him when he spoke these words months ago, but hearing them from him again stings like hell. Yoongi was hesitant to trust it. He has no idea what game Taehyung is currently playing. Taehyung took a step forward toward Jimin, who stood transfixed, absorbing all Taehyung had just spoken to him, "Who do you think you are, huh? some saint? You think you could change me, huh? Damn I have never met someone so dumb like you!"