☂︎ CHAPTER FORTY NINE :: idiot ☂︎

"What the hell were you both thinking?!"

 Jin shouted at Jimin and Taehyung, "Dancing in the rain all night? Were you both out of your mind? Look at you both now!" Taehyung looked up at Jin, "Hyung, stop shouting, my head *Achoo* hurts." Jimin grabbed the tissue from the table and passed it to Taehyung, who grabbed it and blew his nose on it.

Jin shook his head in disbelief and crossed his arms against his chest, "Who came up with the idea?" Jimin started sneezing and Taehyung rubbed his back, "Jimin's" Taehyung shrugged, Jimin looked at him offended, "Hey! We are supposed to be in this together! Not to blame the oth-" he was stopped when Jin smacked him from the back of his head with his hands, "Ahh!" Jimin shouted, holding the back of his head.

Taehyung covered his mouth, laughing silently. Jin and Jimin glared at him, "Don't get happy now, Tae." Jin spoke before smacking Taehyung, the same way he did for Jimin. Taehyung groaned, holding his head, it was Jimin turn to laugh now.

"You know what? You both are the reason for you both catching cold. You love each other, right? So take care of each other! I'll be back in a few hours." Jimin and Taehyung both shook their heads, but Jin had already left. Jimin covered his mouth with his hand, masking his cough. Taehyung sighed and handed Jimin the tissue.

Taehyung rubbed his temples, as his head started aching like shit. Jimin blew his nose and threw the tissue on the dust bin. He turned to look at Taehyung, "Tae, let's not do this ever again." Taehyung nodded, still rubbing his temples, "Never again."

Taehyung grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV, putting on the news channel. Jimin groaned, "I'll make some soup for us." Taehyung looked at him, "Don't burn the kitchen." Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm not like you, Taehyung."

Taehyung glared at him, "I don't burn the kitchen down!" Jimin laughed, mockingly, "Oh please Taehyung,  you always order food from outside. One time I saw you cook, the food was burned. It was so bad that I couldn't even eat it!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Whatever." Jimin chuckled and made his way to the kitchen.

Jimin grabbed the ingredients for the soup, he found everything except corn flour. He couldn't find it, "Taehyung!" he shouted loudly, so Taehyung could hear him, "Yes?" Taehyung shouted back, "Where is the corn flour?"

"On the top shelf!"

Jimin turned around to inspect the shelf that was out of reach. He grumbled and managed to open it by standing on his toes. He noticed the corn flour on the top shelf on a jar and leapt up to get it, but the lid was not fully closed, so he dropped it and flour spilled on the top of his head, coating him in white flour.

Taehyung, who appeared to hear the sounds coming from the kitchen, became concerned. He sprang from the couch and dashed into the kitchen, where he found Jimin coated in flour. Jimin sighed in frustration and began pounding his feet on the floor like a kid having a temper tantrum.

Taehyung started laughing, holding his stomach. Jimin glared at him, "Stop laughing, asshole!" Taehyung only laughed harder, "I'm sorry, you look fun--" He was unable to finish, as Jimin took a clump of flour from the floor and smeared it over Taehyung's face before smearing it on his clothes.

Taehyung eyes widened, "What the fuck?" He brushed his hands on his face and looked at it. He looked up at Jimin, who was covering his mouth, trying to muffle his laughs, "Park fucking Jimin! You are so fucking dead!" He leapt for Jimin but slipped on the flour, landing on the floor and pulling Jimin with him, with Taehyung on top.