☂︎ CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR :: don't go ☂︎

You all. . . Just saying, get your tissues ready :(

Long chapter ahead.

▬▬

"Taehyung, did you invite someone else?" Namjoon inquired, staring out the window. It was Saturday and Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon were hanging out on Taehyung house. There were watching a movie together in Taehyung room, when Namjoon heard a sound from outside and when he peeked out of the window to see a car parking in front of Taehyung house.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon confused and shook his head, "No hyung, I didn't call anyone else." Jimin got off his chest and sat straight as Taehyung got off the bed and made his way to the window. It was after midnight; who was it? Jimin and Jin exchanged glances, Jimin raised his eyebrows to him, and Jin simply shrugged, signalling that he didn't know, as Yoongi got out of bed and followed Taehyung.

Taehyung looked out of the window and his eyes widened when he saw the black car. Yoongi and Namjoon noticed it as Namjoon nudged his arms and Yoongi looked at him worriedly, "What is it, Tae?" Taehyung looked at Yoongi and Namjoon, with worried gaze, "Yoongi. . . Namjoon hyung—" He immediately shook his head and turned to Jin, "Jin hyung call the damn cops, now!" He spoke, worry laced in his voice, "What? Why?" Jin inquired, now getting off the bed. Jungkook and Jimin exchanged puzzled looks while Hoseok stood up, perplexed as to why Taehyung asked Jin to call the cops.

"Kim Dae hyun is here!" Taehyung spoke, and everyone fell silent. Jimin eyes widened as he immediately got off the bed and made his way over to Taehyung. Jungkook eyes widened, he knew about it, he knew this day would come, but he didn't think it would be too soon. Yoongi looked at Taehyung, his eyes wide as well. Wasn't Dae hyun on the prison?

Jin sighed and ran his hands on his hair while Namjoon scratched his temples, letting out a frustrating sigh. Jin did tell him about Dae hyun escaping. Hoseok, on the other hand, cast a glance towards Jin, who returned his gaze and sighed again.

"What are you talking about, Tae? He is locked in the prison, how can he be here?" Jimin broke the silence, finally speaking up, capturing Taehyung attention who cast him an apologetic look, "He escaped the prison, Jimin. We knew about this a week back." Jimin looked at Taehyung in disbelief, "And you didn't care to tell me?" Jungkook stepped forward, "Jimin, this is not the time to fight. Calm yourself down! We need to act, before something happens." Jin walked to the corner and immediately dialed the cops.

"How can you be so calm, Jungkook?! Why aren't you shocked?" Jimin looked at Jungkook, who let a sigh out, "Because I knew, Jimin." Yoongi eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook, "You knew about this?" Taehyung sighed, "Don't blame Jungkook, Yoongi. He only knew because I told him. He didn't tell you guys because I told him not to."

"I can't fucking believe this." It was Hoseok, "Why would you all hide this thing?" Taehyung sighed frustratingly, "Listen, I know you all are mad at me and want to lash at me. As much as I want to explain, I can't because this is not the damn time! Can't you all see the situation? our lives are in danger here! we need to stick together not fight with each other."

"I agree with him." Namjoon spoke, stepping forward, "So, shove all of your anger to the side and let's focus on how to deal with this." Jin ended the call and walked back to the group, "I called the cops, they'll be here as soon as possible."

"But Dae hyun is already here!" Jimin exclaimed, his voice tinged with fear. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arms and made him to look at him, "Hey, don't be scared. I'm here, aren't I? We will be alright. Just trust me." Jimin sighed and nodded his head slightly in response. Taehyung gave him a small smile and turned to everyone, "You all stay here, I will go down and distract him. Lock the door, don't open it, unless it's me."