☂︎ CHAPTER FIFTY :: okay ☂︎

a/n : I'm so happy, i literally learnt how to put the para on the center on the phone so I can update using my phone, bro I was really so damn dumb all these time :<

-

Taehyung sighed as he walked to his lockers to grab his lunch box but when he opened it, a paper fell off his lockers. Furrowing his eyebrows up, he crouched down and grabbed the note, standing back up. He unfolded the paper to see what it was:

'Hey Taehyung, I just want to say
I love you so much
- Jimin'

Normally, when he sees anything from Jimin, he merely smiles, but this prompted him to frown somewhat. He wasn't dumb. He could simply claim that this letter did not come from Jimin. How?

One, Jimin's handwriting differs from this hanwriting, and two, Jimin considers writing a letter to be cliche. This cannot possibly be from Jimin. He looked around and saw that the corridors were deserted.

He crumpled the paper, and slid it back into his pockets. He will just ask Jimin later about this, just to make sure it wasn't really him. Even if it was someone else, how would they get his locker code?

Sighing, he grabbed his lunch box from the locker and closed it and made his way to the cafeteria. He walked inside to find Jimin sitting alone on their usual table.

He made his way to their usual table, Jimin looked up at Taehyung, immediately smiling, his eyes shrinking into half moons making the younger chuckle at his cuteness, "Hey, where is everyone?" He asked and sat across jimin, placing his lunchbox on the table.

"They went to restroom." Jimin shrugged, Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "All three?" Jimin nodded, "Hoseok asked Yoongi to accompany him and Yoongi asked Jungkook to accompany them." Taehyung chuckled, "Weirdos." 

Jimin chuckled in reply, "But I'm glad to find you alone. I need to ask you something." Jimin raised his eyebrows, "What's up?" Taehyung grabbed the crumpled paper from his pockets and slid it to Jimin, who looked at him weirdly, "Excuse me, do I look like a trash can to you? why are you giving this crunpled paper to me? Throw it in the trash can instead."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "No, idiot. Open it." Jimin sighed as he got the crumpled paper from Taehyung and opened it, his eyes scanning the letter. Confusion took over his features, his eyebrows furrowed up, Taehyung leaned closer, resting his elbows on the table, "By any chance, did you write this?"

The raven-haired looked up from the paper to Taehyung and shook his head, "No, of course not. This is not even my handwriting and you know I hate writing letters, the only time I made an exception was when I wrote an apology letter for you back on Daegu months ago." Taehyung nodded, "I know. I found it on my lockers, I found it weird. That's why I asked you. I mean I haven't even told my locker code to anyone except you, Jungkook and Yoongi."

Jimin sighed while Taehyung ran his hands on his hair, "It's definitely not Yoongi and Jungkook and it's not you either, wait is Yoongi and Jungkook trying to prank me or something?" Jimin hummed, thinking about the possibilities, "Might be, let's ask them when they come back."

Suddenly Jimin phone went off with notifications, vibrating on his pockets, "Wait a second." He took out his phone and checked it, his eyes slightly expanded. He raised his eyes to Taehyung. When he noticed the elder's anxious expression, Taehyung raised his eyebrows and motioned for him to tell him what's wrong.