☂︎ CHAPTER TWO :: worst ☂︎

Chapter 2 - worst

Chapter 2 - worst.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
You, who was punished in my stead
You, who were only
delicate and fragile
Stop crying,
tell me something
Try saying to me,
who had no courage
Why did you do that to me then?
I'm sorry
Forget it, what right do I have
To tell you this or that
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

__________________________________________________________________

"Kim Taehyung!" The blonde groaned and turned around to see the ink-haired man standing in front of him, a glare on his face and his arms folded across his chest. Taehyung's lips drew up into a careless smile as he leaned back against his lockers, "Yoongi," The said male rolled his eyes, "You little brat, don't 'Yoongi' me! Why didn't you inform me you were coming back?"

Taehyung snickered slightly, "Funny that you even think that I knew I was coming back." Yoongi raised his eyebrows at that and Taehyung shrugged his shoulder, "You could say I was basically dragged here." The elder sighed, "Your dad again?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and shoved his hand in his pockets, "Who else do you think?"

"You know my offer still stands, Just move in with me, dude." Taehyung shrugged once again, "Don't worry, I'm perfectly alright. Let's not go into this now, yeah?" Yoongi couldn't help but nod. Yoongi knows Taehyung like a back of his hand, considering they were best friends since kindergarten. Even when Taehyung went away, Yoongi was the only one he kept in touch with.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, it's lunch period." Taehyung nodded, "Yeah hold up, I brought lunch with me because cafeteria food sucks," Yoongi chuckled, "True that," Taehyung opened his lockers, grabbing his lunch box, "Yeah, let's go."

Taehyung and Yoongi made their way to the cafeteria; back then, they were such a dominant combo at school that everyone assumed they were dating. Yes, they were both aware of it, but they didn't care since they are like brothers and they know it; they don't need to defend their closeness to anybody.

Everyone was staring at Taehyung and Yoongi, which was strange, but he disregarded it, "Oh my gosh, the pair is back together." "I can't believe he's back!" "He looks good" "How can someone get this hot in just a year?" were all he could hear; he was used to all those remarks.

The two entered the cafeteria, causing the entire cafeteria to become quiet. Taehyung and Yoongi merely kept talking to one other, but Taehyung didn't miss Jimin's glare, and he rolled his eyes at it, and as they were about to take their places, they were stopped by a girl.

"H-Hey" the girl with brunette hair spoke up, looking at Taehyung who merely gazed blankly at her, Yoongi crossed his arms across his chest, obviously understanding why she's here. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at her stuttering.