☂︎ CHAPTER THIRTY NINE :: please ☂︎

"Excuse me. . . did the train to Daegu leave already?" Jimin asked a woman, he asked a guy back in the entrance of railway station about the platform, who told him that there was only one train to Daegu at this time which was on 2nd platform, he immediately hurried over here to find the track, empty.

The women nodded, "Yes, It just left 15 minutes back." Jimin nodded, dejectedly, as the women walked away. He stumbled backward, slumping down on the bench. He lost him. . . he really lost him. A tear rolled down his cheeks as he buried his face in his palms, sobbing.

"Jimin?" He heard a deep. . . a very familiar voice. He gulped as he looked up from his palms to find the brown orbs looking at him, confused. He immediately wiped his tears off and stood up before circling his arms around the male, taking Taehyung by surprise. Jimin just held him tightly, and cried.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was perplexed. Jin and Taehyung had missed the train and were inquiring about the next train, but the next train was scheduled for tomorrow. Both returned despondent, only to find Jimin crying on the bench. He was perplexed; why was Jimin here? And why on earth is he hugging him? Why is he crying? He's meant to hate him, not hug him! He quickly regained his calm as he grasped Jimin's arms and gently pulled him away, glaring at him, "Why the fuck are you hugging me? Didn't I make myself clear that day that I hate you?"

Tears rolled down Jimin face, "Yeah, and I hate you too. So much" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Then fucking leave! Also, wipe that pathetic tears of yours." Jimin smirked, wiping his tears away, "Why? Can't see me crying, Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung clenched his fist, "No, you look fucking pathetic!"

"Oh yeah?" Jimin smiled sweetly as he placed his hands on Taehyung chest, fisting his shirt in his palms, "Didn't I tell you that you can't push me away?" Taehyung looked at him, confused, "Quit acting, Tae. I know everything. Your aunt told me everything." Taehyung eyes widened, "W-Wha-" Jimin cut him off, by pulling him down and pressed his lips against his, making Taehyung eyes widen.

Jin watched it, quite amused, before a smile etched on his lips. He decided to give the boys some privacy as he turned around and walked away. Taehyung brought his hands to Jimin chest and pushed him away slightly, "What the hell are you doing?" Jimin smiled, "Look at my eyes and tell me that you don't want this. . ." Taehyung shook his head, "We can't do this, Jimin. You could d-"

"I won't die, Taehyung. We will find a way out, we'll go to the cops. You won't let anything happen to me. So please don't do this." Taehyung shook his head, taking a step back, but Jimin took a step forward, "You are not my Taehyung. My Taehyung is not scared of anything or anyone. What happened now, huh? What happened to 'I'm not scared of anything' huh?" Taehyung smiled sadly as he cupped Jimin face in his hands, "That's the thing, Jimin. If it's my life. . . I would risk it all in like a matter of seconds, but this is your life. I can't risk it when it comes to you."

"Why?" Jimin asked, his eyes misting over with tears for the millionth time as Taehyung retreated his hands away, "Because-- you, Park Jimin, captured my heart, and it'll always remain as yours, no matter what. We don't need a label for that. I can stay away from you if that means you will be safe and happy. That's enough for me. . . even if it hurts." A single tears escaped Jimin eyes, "How can I be happy when you are leaving me. . .?"

Taehyung chuckled as he ruffled his hair, "You can, because you are Park Jimin. You can do anything. It may be hard for a while, but eventually, you won't even notice me gone." Jimin shook his head as more tears started rolling down his face, "I'm not letting you leave me after everything we have been through. Please, no."