☂︎ CHAPTER FORTY FOUR :: stranger ☂︎

1 week later. . .

"Why did you bring me to the Han river at this time?" Jimin asked as he sat on the car hood next to Taehyung, "This is where it all started, this is where you became my boyfriend, This is where I let you in. . . I just felt like bringing you here." 

"You called me at 3 am, told me to come out, and you brought me here because you felt like it?"

 Jimin looked at him with his eyebrows raised. Taehyung shrugged, "Going out at night is amazing, don't you think?" Jimin fake yawned, "You ruined my sleep." Taehyung rolled his eyes and nudged him slightly, "Then why were you active on Instagram the whole time?"

"Remind me to turn off my activity status." Jimin groaned, Taehyung chuckled, "Why were you up?" Jimin looked at him, "Why were you up?" Taehyung rested his hand on the car hood and leaned back slightly, "I asked you first." Jimin smiled as he ruffled Taehyung red hair, who swatted his hands away, "Stop, you're messing my hair up" 

"It was already a shambles. Don't change the subject and tell me why you were up all night." Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Hm, how about you tell me why were you up, and I will tell you?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "You are seriously making a deal?" Taehyung shrugged before smiling slightly, "It's always you listening to my problems and worries. I want to do the same for you, I want to listen to your worries and try to comfort you, even though I suck at it." Jimin leaned closer and pecked his lips, "You had to be lying, because you always make me feel better." 

"Then talk to me," Taehyung spoke softly as he brushed Jimin hair, "I was looking through the picture albums when I came across an old photo of me and. . .dad, and it made me ponder a lot. I couldn't sleep, so I started scrolling down on Instagram to keep myself distracted." Jimin sighed, leaning his head on Taehyung shoulder, finding comfort on his scent. Taehyung frowned as he placed his hands on Jimin thighs and started drawing circles, soothingly. 

He hated seeing Jimin sad. 

"Do you miss him?" Taehyung spoke softly as he leaned his head on Jimin's, "I. . . do" Jimin closed his eyes, his heart started feeling heavy, "Why don't we try to look for him?" He felt the elder shaking his head, "There is no point. Why should I try to look for the person who abandoned me?" Taehyung made Jimin sit up properly and cupped his face, "There must be a reason, Jimin. Look at Jin, he ran away as well, but he didn't do it without a reason. I think you need a closure." 

Jimin sighed and leaned on Taehyung hands, "Maybe, you are right." Taehyung smiled and pressed a soft kiss on Jimin forehead, "What about you? Why were you up?" Taehyung sighed, "I was just thinking stuffs." 

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "What stuffs?" 

"I was thinking. . . whether to drop out from school." Jimin eyes widened, "Wait, what? Why?" Taehyung started running his hands on his hair, "I mean, I don't even have any dreams. . . like, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my future. I stopped doing the fights for a while, and that means, no money. . . Jin hyung is the one who is helping me with the fees right now, but I don't want to keep burdening him or depend on him. I just feel like he's spending his money on something pointless when I have no idea what I want to be in the future, so I don't see the point." 

Jimin sighed as he listened to the younger carefully. He sighed as he placed his hands on his shoulder, "Taehyung. . .  I believe you should give this some serious thought. I mean, this is about your future, moreover. . . we have exams in a few months, which means we'll finish school in a few months. . . why don't you stay for three months?"