☂︎ FINAL :: memories ☂︎

2 months later. . . 

Some students whispered with enthusiasm, while others mumbled with dread. The hall was packed with kids' shouts, but as the principal mam checked the mike, everyone became silent, "Can everyone hear me?" 

"We will now be commencing with Blackwood high's graduation ceremony." Ms. Yeon announced, gaining everyone's attention, "I'm really proud of you all." Jimin stood near the stairs of the stage, hanging his head low, frown clearly visible on his lips. Jungkook nudged him from the side, making Jimin to look at him, Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him, "Nervous?" Jimin just shook his head and looked back at the stage. Jungkook sighed. Jimin have really become the quiet boy, and Jungkook really missed his best friend cheery nature, but there's nothing he can do. 

"I call the representative of graduating students, Park Jimin of class 1 to deliver the speech." Jimin sighed and Jungkook patted Jimin back, "Good luck, Jimin!" Jimin mumbled a small thanks and walked up to the stage and made his way to the mic and inhaled a deep breath before looking at everyone, "It is my pleasure to welcome students, families, and faculty to graduation day at Blackwood high. Every one of you have made an impact on the graduates who sit here today." 

"High school was unquestionably difficult. We had a lot of difficulties here, we made a lot of blunders, we got into a lot of problems, but we learned a lot here. . ." Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "We had a great time. I mean, we're going to miss all of those detentions, aren't we?" Everyone laughed at that and Jimin laughed slightly before clearing his throat.

"But the sad part was, we didn't only have fun. . . we also lost someone a few months back. . . Kim Taehyung." Jimin heart started hurting when he said his name, it may have been 6 months, but the pain was still raw, "He was someone really so valuable to me. . . but his death also taught me something. . ." He trailed off as he gulped, inhaling a deep breath, "We, humans, always tend to run after materialistic things, we always focus on our greed where we forget to value our loved ones." 

Jimin eyes pooled over with tears as he blinked his eyes a few more times, brushing the tears away, "Have you thought about it when your loved ones. . . let it be your dad, mom, brother, sister, boyfriend or your girlfriend, whoever it is, if they make a small mistake, we never hesitate to scold them, lash out at them and say hateful stuffs to them but why are we hesitating to tell them that we. . . love them? Why are we hesitating to tell them how much they mean to us. . .?" A stray of tear escaped his eyes as he immediately wiped the tear away and chuckled humorlessly, "We frequently forget that life is not eternal, and we never know when we will die. No, we don't. Life is short; please don't squander it on greed and ego." 

"Some of us have our future planned, some of us don't, even I don't. I don't know where this life will take me from here, but remember wherever life takes you from here, value the people you love because you'll never when they will leave you." Jimin closed his eyes as the memories flashed on his head. 

"You really think you are some god, don't you? Just because you have looks doesn't mean you can treat others like shit! This is all because of you! You are really a dickhead."

Taehyung let out a sarcastic laugh, "Oh look who's talking?" He fixated his cold stare at the raven-haired, "Before pointing your fingers at others, ask yourself whether you are perfect." The blonde grabbed the glass that Yoongi was holding to drink and splashed it on Jimin face

~

Taehyung tried to stand up, but failed every time, Jimin sighed, "Stop being stubborn and let me help, you dumbass." Taehyung stared at the ground, with a glare on his face, "I said I don't want your help, Jimin." He looked up, "Why the hell do you even want to help me? Careful there, or I may think that you are worrying about me."