Carnival

"Oh look over there Techno-!" Halo pulled on Technos jacket, "What ?" Techno mumbled, Halo pointed at a stand where sea bunny plushies were at. "Sea bunnies ?? But some of them are small." Techno said, "Well, they're actually key chains Techno. We could maybe have matching keychains,,,with our names on each,,," Halo mumbled the last part, Techno still heard it though. ",,let's go-" Techno dragged Halo to the stand.

-
"Are you sure you want to play this ? It's pretty hard." The owner of the stand said, "I'm pretty sure." Techno said and passed his money to the owner, "Alright then,,," the owner said. Halo stared as Techno tried hitting the targets with small fake knifes. "Why is it so hard-?!" Techno mumbled, "I tried it myself too ! Even as the owner of this stand, I cant do it." The owner sighed.

After Techno wasted half his money, Halo decided to try. "I wanna try,,," Halo quietly said and went towards Techno, Techno sighed. "I've tried like,,,10+ of my money,,and tried to aim good,,I still cant do it." Techno sighed, Halo giggled. "It's alright,," Halo patted Technos back. Halo face money to the owner. Halo took the fake knife, aimed at one of the targets and,,

Boom-!!

The fake knife hit the target, "Wow-!" Halo smiled, both Techno and the owner were surprised. "H-how ?" Techno asked, "Mmm,,I used to throw knives for fun !" Halo smiled, the owner stared in shock, "Anyways, since I got the high target-", "You got the high target-?!" The owner gasped, "Mhm !" Halo smiled.

After Halo got what he wanted, big him and Techno went home. "Here's the marker." Halo said, "Thank you." Techno smiled, they both put their name on the sea bunny keychain and smiled. "Are you tired ? We can go to sleep if you want." Halo said, Techno went close to Halo and nuzzled on his neck, "Tehehe,,that's tickles,," Halo smiled, Techno stopped nuzzling to Halo. Halo waited a few minutes before seeing Technos face. "He's asleep,," Halo mumbled, Halo smiled and laid on Techno to sleep, too.

_____________________________________
Words: 350