Ice skating

LMAO THIS ISNT REALLY LIKE A ONESHOR ITS JUST HALO BULLYING TF OUT OF EVERYONE- KINDA
—————————————————Halo and Techno went to an ice skating rink since their friends invited them.

"I bet none of us even know how to ice skate-" George said putting on his skates, Halo was already ready and waiting for the others, "Imagine of one of us fall." Karl said and then laughed, "Dream is gonna be the first to fall-!" Sapnap said getting up and going to the ice rink, he almost slipped. "No I won't-! It'll be- ITLL BE HALO-!" Dream said grinning and pushed Halo in the rink, Halo yelped and actually almost fell but caught himself, "Hah-! Lucky me, I can actually skate unlike you guys teehee." Halo said with one leg of the rink while the other one was up, going in circles, "I'll be enjoying seeing you guys fall-!" Halo said stopping and smiled at all of them, "Even me-!?" Techno said, "Oh shut up, you can skate I know you Techno." Halo said.

"16th time you've fallen Dreeeaaaam—!" Halo said while Dreams face was on the rink, Dream groaned, "Stop showing off,,,ALSO STOP GOING CIRCLES AROUND ME—!" Dream semi-yelled, getting up, another thud, "7th time falling George !!" Halo smiled going towards George, "Haaaallloooo—!" George whined, Halo laughed until Techno came from behind him and hugged him around his waist, "You're have fun aren't you ?" Techno said chuckling, "Mhm ! This is Dreams karma also, he's been falling a lot-!" Halo said turning towards Dream, Dream frowned.

In the end Halo actually helped,,,sometimes.

Lol

_____________________________________
Words: 250

HAHHDHWHW GIVE ME REQUEST BITCHES