Flowers

JEJWJWK I FORGOT TO PUT A TOP NOTE LMAO- anyways
Characters mentioned (beside Techno and Halo) : George and Skeppy
Cussing

——————————————————
Halo has been getting flowers everyday but the problem is,,he doesn't know who is giving him the flowers. The first time Halo found flowers, was in his locker. "Ayo, dude someone got a crush on you ?" Skeppy asked Halo, "Hmm,,I don't know. It's probably just a gift !" Halo said smiling getting the flowers and sniffed them, "Smells good, you wanna smell them too ?" Halo asked Skeppy, putting the flowers close to his face, "Sure !" Skeppy said and took a big sniff, "you're right, smells good." Skeppy said and smiled at Halo. The next day Halo didn't find the flowers in his locker, he found it in his favorite table he sits at in the cafeteria, "Dude,," Skeppy said looking at Halo, Halo only grabbed the flowers and sat down, "Someone probably left this here in accident,," Halo said looking at the flowers, "I don't think so, it has your name on the tag." Skeppy said and took the tag off and gave it to Halo. The next day, he found it in front of his room, 'that's kinda creepy,,' Halo thought, but he still got the flowers and took it in his room, little did he know, someone was watching him.
He continued to get flowers and whenever Skeppy or someone would visit his room, there would be flowers everywhere, in his table in the living room, the counters in the kitchen, in his room, on the windows and even his bathroom.
"Why the fuck do you have so many flowers Halo ?" George asked, "Language,,and uhm, it's because someone keeps sending me flowers, I don't know why though." Halo said, taking the flowers he had in his hands to one of the windows in the living room. "Isn't that a little creepy ?" George asked touching one of the flowers, "I thought that too but it's kinda nice, like this one time I had a very stressful day and I was in a bad mood but when I went to my locker, there was flowers and a note, the note said 'I just wanted to say that you're very nice, and hardworking, I like that about you !', it made my day better." Halo said smiling whilst watering flowers, "hmmm,,," George hummed.
Halo went to his room more early than usual, he hadn't gotten flowers but it was alright. He looked up when he heard some rustling noises just to see the cool guy everyone thought was calm and,,scary ? Halo saw Techno with flowers in his hand, Techno looked like he was trying to hide the flowers but in reality he was just checking if anyone was home and if anyone was near, someone was near alright. "Techno,,?" Halo asked, Techno turned around, it was silent, so silent, it was getting awkward. Techno then dropped the flowers and fled, "AH !! W-WAIT !" Halo yelled out for him but Techno was already gone, leaving Halo amused and flushed. The next day, Halo got a note that made him giggle and think that Techno maybe wasn't really the calm and scary guy.

The note said:
"It was not me Halo, you did not catch me or see me in front of your room with flowers at all. That was not me, you know- actually I'm not the one who gave you flowers everyday. It was not me, okay ? So let's just forgot what happened yesterday. Please-
-Techno"

Before Halo went to his class, he made a quick note too.

The note said:

"No, it's kinda cute and funny, Mr Blade."

——————————————————
Words: 590 (not including this and the top note lol) i got the idea with this Teehee
Edit: LMAO I JUST REALIZED-THERE IS NO TOP NOTE HRHRJEJ

——————————————————Words: 590 (not including this and the top note lol) i got the idea with this Teehee Edit: LMAO I JUST REALIZED-THERE IS NO TOP NOTE HRHRJEJ