sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhh

Ranboo, Tubbo and Michael (including Tommy HSJHS) went to visit Techno since it's been,,,basically months 🤩, but anyways Tommy was 'fighting' Ranboo while Tubbo was talking to Michael. "Yeah,,he's gonna be like,,an uncle I guess." Tubbo told Michael, Michael nodded and turned around, seeing Tommy and Ranboo fighting, Tubbo sighed and told them to stop.

Once they got to Technos house, Tubbo knocked, at first they couldn't hear nothing but then heard shifting. They waited patiently, then the door opened,,,revealing Halo-? "What the fuck-? Wheres Techno,,? And why the fuck are purple marks around your neck-" Tommy asked, "Halo-? Why are you here-?" Tubbo asked, "Did Techno move houses-?" Ranboo mumbled, Halo was trying to process what was happening since he was half asleep. Halo was scratching his neck, revealing what Techno did to him last night. "yawn,,,what,,? Why are you guys here,,," Halo asked softly, rubbing his eyes, "Why are YOU here-?!" Tubbo said again, Halo yawned again and stretched. Halo stared at them before going back to Techno, "Honey,,kids are at the front door,,," Halo tiredly said, shaking Techno awake, Techno groaned, Halo shooked Techno more. Techno then look directly at Halo, Halo was on his knees, Techno remembered what happened last night and that shit woke him tf up. "What-?" Techno asked tiredly, "Kids,,front door." Halo said, Techno realized what Halo meant and got dressed, putting a plain white t-shirt and black pants. When Techno left the bed, Halo got on the bed and fell asleep again.

"What do you guys want-?" Techno said to 3 of them, "We came to visit-?" Ranboo said, Techno rose a brow. "Also why is Halo in your house ?" Tommy asked, letting himself in Technos house, Techno sighed, Ranboo and Tubbo also went in. All of them were chatting, forgetting about Halo being in the house, Techno heard footsteps upstairs, he got up from his seat and went upstairs and saw Halo going to the bathroom, Techno followed. "Good morning." Techno said, smiling at Halo, Halo turned around and smiled back at him, he went to Techno and hugged him, Techno hugged back. "G'morning,,,I forgot to make breakfast, sorry dear." Halo said, Techno shook his head, "It's alright, you're probably exhausted from last night." Techno chuckled, Halo let go of Techno and went- uhh well- tried to go downstairs. "First of all-" Techno said, blocking Halos way downstairs, Halo tilted his head. "Dress up properly, I can see the hickeys." Techno said, Halo blushed, "and also put some pants on, I can see the marki-" Techno continued, "Okay-!!" Halo semi-yelled, Halo went back to their room to change. Techno went back downstairs and saw the boys talking to each other, "What took you so long ?" Tommy asked, "I was doing something." Techno replied, Tubbo raised a brow. "Are you gonna tell us why Halo is living with you ?" Tubbo asked, Techno gulped. Halo decided to put on a Technos hoodie and black skinny jeans, he was fixing his hair until he heard yelling, "SHUT UP-!! ILL LET YOU KNOW LA-" Techno yelled, "What's going on." Halo said, everyone looked at Halo,,,and silence came.

"Are you living with Techno ?" Tubbo asked, Halo looked at Techno, Techno sighed and nodded at Halo. "Yeah ?" Halo replied, going towards the fridge, "Uhm question Halo,,why are you wearing Technos,,hoodie-?" Ranboo asked, Techno didn't notice that Halo was wearing his hoodie since he was so used to it, Halo turned around slowly, "Ehe-?" Halo giggled awkwardly, "Don't 'ehe' them-" Techno said, Halo shrugged.

"HOLY SHIT-?! YOU- WAIT- YOU GUYS ARE DATING-?!" Tubbo yelled, Micheal looked up at him, "Hey language ! There's a child here !" Halo scolded, "He's not wrong." Ranboo said to Tubbo. Halo and Techno had to keep repeating that they were married since the boys couldn't process what was happening. "NOT DATING BUT- MARRIED-?!" Tommy yelled, hands scratching his head, Ranboo was just hitting his head on the table and Tubbo was covering Micheals ears. "I don't understand why you guys are so surprised ?" Techno said, Halo nodded, "It's just- Techno-? You ? Marrying a- marrying Halo ?" Tommy said in disbelief, "Y'know,,to be honest I was surprised when he asked me out,," Halo said, Techno stared at him, "Really ?" Techno said, Halo nodded.

After calming down, they hanged out and did fun activities like watching a movie, cooking, almost killing each othe- AND TAKING CARE OF MICHEAL !!! "Oh also, me and Ranboo are so fucking busy soo-" Tubbo said, Halo glared at him, "No." Techno said, Tubbo was shocked, "Did you even know what I was going to say ? Hmm ?" Tubbo frowned, "Tubbo please-" Ranboo said. "You were going to ask us if we could babysit Micheal." Techno said, Halo smacked Techno, "Why'd you say no ?! Tch, I'm so sorry Ranboo and Tubbo ! I'll take care of Micheal for you guys !" Halo smiled at them, Techno frowned. After Tubbo and the rest left, Halo went to their bedroom, Halo let out a big sigh and looked at Techno, he then started doing the grabby hands, signaling Techno. Techno immediately went to Halo. They started cuddling and shared kisses whatever blah blah couple things lol- and they fell asleep-

------------------
Words: 875
JDJSOWKDBAKQJSKWWO