Let me innn

Halo: I cant sleep at all ):
Techno: Same,,
Halo: YOURE AWAKE-?! I thought you wouldn't be awake at this time O_o
Techno: Lol I'm always awake
Halo: That's bad for you Tech
Techno: ,,,maybe
Halo: Go to sleep
Techno: you go to sleep
Halo: no I'm bored and cant sleep
Techno: Guess what Halo,,I cant sleep neither
Halo: Do you wanna hang out later today ?
Techno: later ? Nah
Halo: whatttt D:
Techno: open your door I'm freezing out here
Halo: what
Techno: let me in
Techno: I'm at your front door
Halo: no your not

Halo sent the message and then heard a knock, "Let me in Halo, I have your favorite pizza here-! And I'm freezing out here." Halo heard Techno semi-yell from his front door, Halo quickly went downstairs and opened the front door, cold air touching Halos legs, "Finally,,it's getting much colder." Techno said going inside Halos house, "It's almost December anyways." Halo said following Techno to his kitchen, "Eat up." Techno said, Halo giggled.

After Halo and Techno finished eating the pizza, they went to the living room, "So,,why cant you sleep ?" Techno asked, Halo got the remote to put on a movie, "Eh, I don't know to be honest,," Halo said, "What movie you wanna watch." Halo whispered quietly, "Uhm I don't know, you can choose." Techno whispered back, "You sure ?" Halo said, whispering again, "Ye- First of all why are we whispering-?" Techno said and stopped whispering, "Hahaha-! I don't know." Halo said and put on a movie. Techno was actually enjoying the movie and when it finished he told Halo, "I'm getting tired, what about you ?", after Techno didn't get a response, he looked at Halo and saw him sleeping, Techno smiled. He carried Halo back to his room and put him on his bed, Techno also got in the bed.

Halo woke up and yawned, stretching his arms up, and putting them back down, he looked out of his window and saw it was snowing, "Oohh,,snowing in November ??" Halo said, he then felt something shuffled, he looked down at his bed and saw Techno waking up, "Good morning, Techno." Halo said smiling a little, "Hmm,,good morning,,is it snowing-?" Techno said as he sat up, they both looked out in the window and then Halo got up, he opened the window and a cold breeze of air came in the room, Techno got the blanket back on him, Halo took a deep breath, "Get back in bed, you're gonna get cold." Techno said and laid down, Halo closed the window and went back to Techno. They started cuddling, feeling each other's warmth, Techno smiled as he fell asleep again, Halo kissed Technos forehead before he fell asleep.

------------------
Words: 461

I'm practicing how to play Poker and Blackjack 😨😨😨