SHEESH

Halo and Techno were in their balcony, enjoying the cold breeze and Techno enjoying how Halo looks.

"Oh and then Skeppy just jumped out of no where and scared the muffins out of me ! Oh and also-" Halo was rambling about stuff that happened to him but Techno wasn't listening at all. He was just staring at the expressions Halo will make when he's saying a story, and the way he says/tells the story, like the way his hands move. So elegant. Halo noticed that Techno was not paying attention and frowned, "Are you even listening Techno ?" Halo asked but Techno didn't answer. "I knew it,,hmm." Halo started thinking of what to say to get Techno's attention, he thought of one but then realized,,what he was about to say sounds dirty. "Hey Techno,,why don't we go in bed and instead of hearing me ramble about what happened today, why don't you hear me scream out your name." Halo said smiling, that caught Techno's attention alright.

"W-what-." Techno said blushing, hands on his mouth, "What ? Did I say something wrong ?" Halo said jokingly, "Uh- No-?" Techno said still blushing, it went silent. "Geez Techno,,you're so disgusting." Halo said laughing while going back to their room, "You're the one who made a disgusting joke !!" Techno yelled, Halo just sat in their bed, and looked directly at Techno.
"So ?" Halo said smiling, Halo knew what he was doing. Techno still stood on the balcony, then going towards Halo, "You know what you're doing,,wanna change your mind right now ?" Techno said also smiling, "Of course not mister." Halo said smiling more.

------------------
Words: 276
Hey besties I have homework to do but I'm not going to do it because I lowkey don't care about grades anymore teehee. KSJSKS