Lost at IKEA

Techno thought it was a good idea to go to IKEA with Halo.

The thing is,,Halo and Techno never went or have been in IKEA.

Techno and Halo entered the store, "it's big here-" Halo said smiling tiredly. Techno was the first one to explore the store, Halo followed him. "Ooh,,cool cool." Techno said staring at some furniture, something caught Halos eyes and went to it, it was a small furniture and Halo thought it was cute, but then something else caught his eye. "This looks good don't you think Halo ?" Techno asked but got no response, Techno turned around and saw no one. 'What-' Techno thought, "Hey Techno, this furniture looks good, do you wan-." Halo said turning around expecting to see a pink haired but saw random people seeing other furniture.

"WHERE ARE YOU-!" "WHERE ARE YOU ?!" Halo semi-yelled into the phone, "I DONT KNOW-?! IVE NEVER BEEN HERE." Techno responded, "NOR HAVE I TECHNO-!" Halo said, Halo heard Techno make a noise that sounded like the tea was ready. Techno and Halo were struggling, they didn't know the store nor did they know where they were at. Techno had enough of struggling so he finally went up to a worker, "Hey uh,,can I use the intercom." Techno asked, "Why ?" The worker asked, "I lost my uh friend." Techno said fidgeting with his hands. The worker finally let him after Techno convinced him that he wasn't going to prank the store. "Halo come up in front of the store- actually come to the uh glass isle." Techno said, after 6 mins Halo finally came to the glass isle, "I don't wanna come back here Techno." Halo said walking past Techno, "neither do I-." Techno said and followed Halo.

——————————————————
Words: 294
I've never went to IKEA so yeah-
Teehee
Also I'm working on the Techno's moving castle ahaha * lip bite *

——————————————————Words: 294 I've never went to IKEA so yeah-TeeheeAlso I'm working on the Techno's moving castle ahaha * lip bite *