Freedom

sighhhhhhh moving is so stressful yet so fun.
——————————————————
Halo and Techno were both drinking tea, enjoying the cold yet warm breeze passing them, Halo sighed and looked towards Techno. "You've changed quite a lot Techno,," Halo softly said and leaned towards Techno, cupping his cheeks. "You think so,,?" Techno said, Halo smiled and nodded, "You seem more free,,," Halo quietly said, Techno gazed into Halos eyes, enjoying the eye color he has, Techno sighed before speaking. "Free,,?" Techno leaned into Halos right hand, causing Halo to take his left hand away from Technos face, "Mhm,," Halo hummed as he stroked Technos face, "Back then,,,being free wasn't an option right ?" Halo said, Techno nodded, "It was unobtainable,," Techno said, Halo nodded. "You yearned so much to be free didn't you,,? You wanted to be free like the rest of us right ? But you couldn't cause you wer- you are the blood god,," Halo said, Techno nodded sadly, Halo stroked his cheek again, Techno sighed. "But the freedom I so desperately seek was not to be free from wars and duties,,but to be free from my own life,," Techno sniffed, Halo frowned, "But now,," Techno continued, "My freedom is simply this,,to be able to hold you whenever I want, that is—" Techno said and grabbed Halos hand, Halo stared at Techno.

"Your new freedom."
"My new freedom."

Halo smiled before hugging Techno, Techno returned the hug, "I love you,,,so very much." Halo said, Techno nodded and kissed Halo on the cheek. "I love you so very much too, Halo." Techno smiled.

——————————————————
Words: 254