God of Love

Art is made by me Teehee but that's how Halo looks like in this story ig
Characters included: George, Dream, Skeppy and Philza 🧍🏻
There is cussing here 😋

Edit: is my art showing ? I CANT SEE IT AT ALL- IT ISNT SHWOING IUP THERE THELP
——————————————————
Halo was the God of Love,,lots of people know him, but he doesn't show his face at all. Only his friend, the God of Wealth or Skeppy, only knows how he looks like,,well he was the only one.

Halo was walking down the halls of Skeppys building, trying to look for him. "Skeppy ?" Halo said and went to his room where Halo saw the God of War and Skeppy talking, "oh,,am I interrupting something important ? If so, then I apologize for interrupting." Halo said as he backed away a little with one hand on his chest, standing close to the doorway, "Oh Halo ! No, you're not interrupting us, Techno actually needs you." Skeppy said and smiled at Halo, "For what ?" Halo asked, looking at Techno whose back is turned on both Skeppy and him, "Well,,,even if he's the god of war, he caused war for no reason so his father said that he should,,learn about love or sympathy, and since you know everything about love and sympathy-." Skeppy said looking at Techno, "I need to teach him about love and sympathy ?" Halo asked, still standing on Skeppys doorway, ",,yeah." Skeppy said and looked at Halo. It got silent real quick until Halo said "Uhm, Techno please follow me." Halo said and turned around to leave not waiting for Techno, Techno listened and followed Halo.

Halo took Techno to his building, taking him to the garden inside of the building, there was also a big fountain in the middle, "Listen, I don't want to force you, I know you're the god of war and,,you shouldn't really be learning about things like this." Halo said frowning a little, still walking towards the garden, Techno looked surprised. "But my father said so, he said it was my punishment, and,,I should take the punishment." Techno said, Halo only looked up at him, "Take a seat." Halo said, Techno didn't know where though, "on the grass silly." Halo said and sat on top of the fountain. "Let's start with love, there are many types of love. There's Philia, Pragma, Storge, Eros, Ludus, Mania, Philautia, and Agape. Which one do you wanna know more ?" Halo asked looking down at Techno, "uh,,Storge." Techno answered. "Storge is where you love someone who's a family or friend to you, it can also be called platonic love, and it's also like Philia, next." Halo said, 'gosh- this is going kinda fast.' Techno thought, "E,,Eros." Techno said, "Eros is,," Halo started but stopped, 'I haven't talked about Eros in a long time.' Halo thought, "Hmm, how about I just show it to you, I think it'll make more sense by seeing." Halo said and got off of the fountain. Halo took a small needle and poked it his index finger, blood came out slowly and as it did Halo made the blood drop on the water fountain, Techno was kinda weirded out seeing that. Blood kept coming out and when it stopped, a big white circle popped up. Halo didn't clean his finger and just started tapping the white circle, Techno didn't know what to do but stare, "Found one, take my hand Techno." Halo said, Techno gave Halo his hand and when he did, they teleported somewhere Techno didn't recognize. "What are we doing he-?" Techno was about to asked but got hushed by Halo, "Don't talk and just look." Halo said pointing at a guy.

"Where is he,,?" The random guy who had brown hair said to himself, "up here !" A random voice spoke, the brunette looked up only to be met up with a guy almost falling on top of him. "Ah-! Dream ! Dont scare me like that, what the hell." The brunette said to the guy with blonde-ish hair, "Sorry, hey you wanna go out again ?" Dream asked the brunette, "Sure ! But we have to be careful, they might catch us,," the brunette said. "Hey George,,do you ever think that we'll be able to hang out more but not secretly ? Do you ever think this war is gonna end ? Do you think that we'll be able to love each other without getting killed,,?" Dream asked, ",,I don't know Dream,,but all we can do it hope." George said, "Yeah,,let's hope the gods hear us." Dream said.

Halo looked at Techno, "So,,you're the one that,,caused this war ?" Halo asked, Techno didn't say anything nor did he look at Halo, "Techno look at me and answer me." Halo said getting Techno's chin, making them look at each other, Techno still kept quiet, "Techno tell me right now." Halo demanded bringing them a little to close to each other's nose, Techno felt something strange he never felt when Halo did that."Yes,,I did start the war." Techno finally answered, Techno couldn't tell what face Halo was making since his face is half covered. Halo let go of Techno's chin, "Stop the war." Halo said but it sounded more like a demand, "What-? Why do you want me to stop the war ? I did it for a re-" Techno said, "Techno,,you only caused the war because you wanted to see blood, you wanted to see them in pain. There is no actual reason for you causing this war." Halo said. He wasn't wrong. "Tch,,fine, but we need to go to my office first." Techno said, "Understood." Halo said and teleported them back to their world, Techno went back to his office and Halo followed, Halo also had a weird eye following him, "There I stopped the war, now what ?" Techno said, Halo looked at the eye, "Did he ?" Halo asked the eye, the eye then revealed the same place Techno and Halo were at and showed him that the people were holding white flags, and they started laughing when they both saw the white flags. Halo smiled, "Thank you Mr, you can go back if you want to." Halo told the eye. 'What the fuck, why is he talking to an eye-?' Techno thought.

Halo and Techno went back to the other world where both the brunette and blondie were smiling and crying, "We,,they finally stopped, they finally stopped Dream !" George said hugging Dream tight, "I know,,I know." Dream said and hugged George back, Techno was confused why they were crying, he stopped the war, "They're crying of happiness Techno." Halo said to Techno, "That's a thing,,?" Techno asked, Halo only hummed. "There one last thing I need to do though." Halo said, "and that is ?" Techno asked looking at Halo, well he thought he was but Halo was gone, "Halo ?" Techno started looking around him and then he spotted Halo, he was with,,the brunette and blondie ? 'Shit what was he thinking-' Techno thought

"Ah-! I'm sorry, I didn't see you." Halo said to Dream and George since he bumped into them, "Oh it's alright ! Here let us help you." Dream said while he picked up some apple Halo dropped, "Oh, thank you so much." Halo said and smiled to both of them, "Uhm, if it's alright to ask,,why do you have a veil covering your eyes ?" George asked putting some apples back in Halos basket, "oh,.do you want to see ?" Halo asked, both Dream and George looked at each other before nodding at Halo, Halo then looked around and saw Techno still hiding in the same place where they were at, he looked back at Dream and George.

Halo took off the veil and looked at both Dream and George, "woah,," George said looking into Halos eyes. "I'm,,I'm getting tired George I think we should head back home,," and then both of them fell on top of Halo, kinda, Halo then placed them on the ground, he then got a needle from the basket and once again, poked the needle into his index finger, blood coming out, he quickly put his index finger above George's and Dreams mouth. "Done." Halo smiled and put the veil back on his face, he then went where Techno was at. "What,,what did you ?" Techno asked still looking at Dream and George laying down, "I made them drink my blood so whenever they lose ties, they won't feel love for again,,not really. What I'm trying to say is when they break up, they won't have feelings for each other." Halo said, "hmm." Techno hummed.

Halo explained the rest of the love but never got to the sympathy part since it was getting late. "Meet you tomorrow ?" Techno said as he left Halos building, Techno went back to his building and immediately went to his room. He couldn't stop thinking about the way Halo grabbed him, he felt himself get hot, 'What the fuck am I feeling right now,,,Halo told me it's called,,,I don't remember but my chest is beating so much.' Techno thought, "Hey Tech !" Techno heard his father calling him, he came out of his room and went down stairs to his father, "Yes ?" Techno said, "How'd it go, did it go gre- Son, you're burning up ? Are you sick ?" His father asked as he saw Techno's face being red, "Father, what- I don't remember what type of love Halo explained to me but, I'm like- let's just say I have Halo on mind after an incident we had." Techno said flushed, "Oh,,son, you're feeling Eros right now,," Techno's father said putting his hand on his mouth, "I'm pretty sure that's it- I don't remember much neither." His father said.

Halo was on Techno's mind 24/7, he doesn't even start war anymore, he just visits Halo. "Hey Tech,,why do you still want to feel or learn about love, I've already told you everything you needed to know, or does your father still want you to be-" Halo was saying, "It's because I love you." Techno said out loud, he didn't know he said out loud though, "What-? Romantically or platonically,,?" Halo asked, "Wait, I said that out loud-?" Techno said, his face turning red. "Romantically Halo,," Techno answered after 2 minutes of silence, Halo looked up at him, "Really ?" Halo asked, Techno didn't know how Halo looked like, his face was completely covered by the black veil, he couldn't see his mouth or eyes, "Yeah, and it's alright if you don't feel the same !" Techno said backing away a little, Halo stood silent, until he unclipped his veil that was hanging on his horns, even if Halo is the god of love, he has horns and a devil tail. Techno immediately looked away, it was a rule of Halo, if he unclips his veil, the person who's with him has to look away. Techno then felt his chin get grabbed by Halo, Halo made Techno face him again but Techno still kept his eyes shut, Halo giggled, "Open your eyes, you muffin-head." Halo said to Techno, Techno hesitated but still opened his eyes, he saw Halo with green eyes but his pupils weren't normal, it was a heart pupil, he also noticed Halo had some small freckles, "Woah,," Techno said, he started feeling tired but then the tiredness went away when Halo blinked once, Halo only smiled and let go of Techno's chin and went walking to the garden, Techno stood in shock but followed Halo after.

Techno picked up Halos veil, looking into Halos eyes again, Halo smiled, Techno smiled back, they were finally married after some people didn't like them when they started dating, they kept saying "it's too dangerous for you Halo." Or "He's way out of your league !" But they eventually got expelled. Halo gave Techno a small peck on his face and giggled.

——————————————————
Words: 1949 ( not including this and the top note )
My hands hurt anywyas this has been on my mind for a quite a while so yeah

——————————————————Words: 1949 ( not including this and the top note )My hands hurt anywyas this has been on my mind for a quite a while so yeah