hi lol *cries*

Halo was picking his lips since they were dry, "Hey, don't do that, you might make your lips bleed." Niki said to him, "Oh,,well I don't have chapstick with me right now,," Halo said and put his hand to his side, "I have a lipstick ? Does that work ?" Niki said, "Uhm sure." Halo said, Niki looked through her purse and got an unused lipstick and gave it to Halo, Halo took it and put it on his lips. "You look good with lipstick Halo." Niki smiled, "Really ? Thanks." Halo smiled back.

-

"Did Niki give you lipstick,,?" Techno asked Halo, Halo nodded, "You look good with it, mind if I kiss you ?" Techno said and he held Halos cheek, Halo nodded. Techno pulled away from the kiss, 'ah,,I marked him.' Halo thought, Halo started giving kisses around Technos face, "Haha,,getting bold huh ?" Techno chuckled, Halo gave him one last kiss on the lips and smiled at him, "I have to go somewhere, I'll probably be back at 7, take care and don't do anything stupid." Halo said and hugged Techno before walking away, "Take care love !" Techno yelled out to him.

Techno went out to get some flowers and saw Puffy with some lipstick marks, "Oh ? You too huh ?" Puffy said, "What-?" Techno said, Puffy laughed and out her arm around Technos shoulder, "The lipstick marks !!" Puffy said and wiped one of the marks off of him, "See ?" Puffy said and showed him her thumb that had the lipstick stain, "Oh,," Techno mumbled.

------------------
Words: 255

GUYS I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THAT MUCH SINCE IM MOVING AND I HAVE TO PACK SOME OF MY STUFF 😩😩😩😩