Succubus ?

HNNNNNGGGGGGG
@i_love_to_cry_ GAVE ME RHIS IDEA
Characters included: George
——————————————————
Halo was walking with one of his friends, George. "Oh look it's the blood god." George said sarcastically, "Blood god ? I've never seen him before." Halo said and looked at a pink haired man, "Really ?! How come ?" George said looking at Halo with a shocked expression, "Uhm I don't know ?" Halo said. George dragged Halo towards the pink haired man, "Ah-! Wait what are you doi-" Halo said trying to get his hands off of George's hands, "Hello Techno ! How are you it's been such a long time !" George said, lying, "oh,,it's been good I guess,,uhm who's that ?" Techno said looking at Halo, "Oh ! I'm Halo nice to meet you uh Techno,,!" Halo said smiling at Techno, it went silent, an awkward silence until Techno asked, "Are you a succubus ?", George started laughing, Halo wanted to yell, "Haha !! He asked if you were a succubus Halo !! Holy fucking shit- this is the 18th time someone asked you if you were a succubus !" George said still laughing, "First of all, George language, second of all, no I'm not a succubus ! I'm not even a women ! You guys always mix succubus with incubus !" Halo said getting angry, "Wait what- Halo,,did you just admit that you were a incubus-?" George said, not laughing anymore, "what- No !! Geez- I'm just a half demon ! Why cant any of you guys understand ?!" Halo said yelling at George, Techno was just there, as if they forgot about him. "I thought you were one since you had horns and a demon- devil ? I don't know tail, and also because you have long hair-." Techno said stopping both short guys to stop yelling at each other, "I literally said I'm half demon, cant you hear ?" Halo said clearly angry, "Oop- here comes sassyboyhalo- welp I'm out of here." George said and ran away from both of them, Halo just sighed, nodding his head disappointingly. "Uhh, sorry I guess ?" Techno said not knowing what to do, "Sorry my a- muffins I'm so tired." Halo said and walking away from Techno, "Wait ! Do you forgive me though ?!" Techno called out, Halo didn't respond, he just kept walking away from Techno. Techno was sorry, so he decided to write a letter to Halo, apologizing. Halo got the note and read it, but he just put it back in the mail box as if it was never there, Techno was disappointed. He never stopped writing letters to Halo, he needed Halo to forgive him, this lasted for 2 months until Halo finally responded.

Dear Techno,
I forgive you, now please stop sending me letters, my mail box is full of them, I'm tired of cleaning my box everyday.
Sincerely, Halo.

Techno was happy with the response. After 2 weeks, they started hanging around more, becoming great friends, but Techno started catching feelings for the suc- half demon.

——————————————————
Words: 477
EEEEEEEEEE WAS THIS RUSHED ?! ANYWYAS IMMA GOTO SLEEP IM TIRDD