Mr.Blade

"Another day, another tiring work,," Halo said, Techno nodded. "You're driving today." Halo said to Techno whilst getting both of their bags, "Alrighty." Techno said and got the keys. "Good morning everyone !" Halo called out, everyone responded back, Techno put the keys in his pocket and went to his desk. Normal day, y'know work.

"Mr.Blade." One of the other workers called out, "Yes ?" Halo and Techno said, Halo looked at Techno and tilted his head, Techno shrugged. "I meant- Halo-? Sorry." The worker said nervously, "No it's alright !" Halo said and went up to them, Techno smiled to himself. This would usually happen but they're not used to it. Techno continued to work until Halo came back, Halo started working again. "Hey, wanna get lunch later ?" Techno asked, Halo nodded and smiled, Techno smiled back. "Gosh,,my back is hurting,," Techno mumbled, "Oh-? Is it alright if I massage you later at home ?" Halo asked, Techno stared at him and gave him a quick kiss, Halo giggled.

"This food is really good-!" Halo said and got another piece of meat, "I know right,," Techno said and continued munching, "Should we get some 'to-go' ?" Halo asked after munching his food, Techno nodded his head. After they ordered, they had to wait, "Oh have you heard Techno." Halo said, Techno hummed, "There's a hot spring opening !" Halo smiled, "Really ? Should we go there sometime ?" Techno asked, tapping his fingers on the table, Halo nodded.

"Uh Mr.Blade, you're order is ready !", Halo and Techno looked at each other, "You go-!" Halo said, "What-? No,,,you go." Techno responded, "Techno- please- actually nevermind I'll go get it." Halo said and got up from his seat but got stopped, "Nevermind ill go-" Techno said, letting Halo sit back down. "We seriously need to get used to the 'Mr.Blade'." Techno said, Halo giggled, "It's confusing right ?" Halo said, holding Technos hand, "Very confusing." Techno nodded. Once they both got to their house, Techno put the food in the fridge and Halo went upstairs to their room, Techno followed after, "Come, sit infront of me." Halo said, Techno got on their bed and sat infront of Halo. Halo started massaging Techno and Techno felt like he was in heaven.

"You're welcome Techno." Halo said after finishing, Techno sighed and laid down in their bed, "Technoo,,give me a little kiss pleeeaaasee." Halo whined and hugged Techno, Techno gave him a quick kiss, "No, that's not a real kiss, give me another kiss bi-" Halo said, Techno then gave him a real kiss.

------------------
Words: 226

It's 1 am help