Lol idk ehejejjwp

Techno and Halo are some of the most famous singers, and they both 'admire' each other.

"Mr.Halo, Technoblade has uploaded a new song-." "AH-! Really ?! Here-! Stream it-! Put it on right now !!" Halo said throwing a remote at one his bodyguards, the bodyguard got it and immediately put on the new song of Technoblades, "Ahhh,,as usual, it's good !!" Halo said clasping both of his hands together, smiling. "Alrighty ! Well then it's my turn to upload a song !" Halo said smiling big.

"Uh Mr.Blade," one of Technos bodyguards said, "What is it,,it better be something important." Techno said, "Badboyhalo has uploaded a new song-." One of the bodyguards said, Techno immediately went on his phone and searched up Badboyhalo. "Sheesh,,I swear, I wanna meet him so bad to see if he actually dresses like that." Techno said once the music video ended, "Oh, there might be a chance you might meet him actually." One of the bodyguards said, "Oh,,? When ?" Techno asked, "Uhh,,next week actually." The bodyguard said checking the calendar on his phone, Techno smiled.

"Ehh !? Really !! I'll actually meet THE Technoblade !!" Halo said smiling up to his bodyguards, bouncing up and down, hands on his chest, "Mhm, I can tell you're very excited." The bodyguard smiled down at Halo, "Well of course I would be ! Oh and I also have to show you guys something," Halo said still smiling, "Oh,,?" The guards said in unison, Halo walked out of their room and the guards followed, "What do you guys think ? I know you guys like dogs so,," Halo said hands behind him, the guards wanted to cry, "sniff,,thank you so much Mr.Halo,," one the guards said.

-Sunday lol-

Halo was talking with his bodyguards as usual, "Skeppy called me and so did other singers,,you guys are very mean for actually giving me the phone,,hmph." Halo said, the guards laughed, "But has Technoblade called ?" One of them said, "No actually,,hnnnggg, talking about Technoblade is making me nervous." Halo said, hands on his cheeks, "Do you guys think my outfit is bad ?" He said and lifted his hands. Halo was wearing a black crop top, black shorts, (black) thigh highs, and a pink fluffy coat. "Your outfit looks good ! Don't worry !" One of the guards said, "Hmm, I knew I could count on you guys, you guys are the best !!" Halo said smiling.

"Does my outfit look bad ?" Techno asked his guards, "Uh, No Mr.Blade-!" One the guards said nervously, "Hm." Techno hummed. Techno was wearing a suit, basic. Techno was bored and started listening to Halos songs. He fell asleep to Halos voice.
"Mr.Blade,,we're here." The guard said shaking Techno awake, Techno groaned and then stretched. Techno got out of his car and saw lots of other singers/artists and guards, he looked around but then, "Hey hey hey Mr.Technoblade !" Techno groaned, "What do you want Dream.", "Awwh, cant I say hello to a friend ? You make me hurt." Dream said sounding sad, "Hey, have you talked to Halo ? He's pretty nice." Dream said grinning, "No,,I don't even know where he is." Techno said, "I'm pretty sure he's talking to some guards, I don't know why though, after he talked to me he went straight to my guards and started talking to them." Dream said, "Oh." Techno hummed.

"Ohh,,that's nice." Halo said to one of the other singers guards, the guard smiled. Halo then went to talk to actual singers and other artist, "Oh hey Halo." "Ah-! George !! Hello, how you've been ?" Halo asked smiling, "I'm doing great !" George smiled, "Oh George, I heard you're dating uhm,,Dream." Halo said, "Ah- yes I am actually." George said smiling but blushing, "Is he treating you right ! If he isn't, you already know what's coming !" Halo said pouting, "Oh please, he's treating me quite alright Halo." George said, hands on his cheeks. They started talking more until, "Uh hello Badboyhalo, I haven't talked to you and thought I would-." Techno said tapping Halos shoulder, Halo turned around slowly and froze when he met Technos eyes. "Oh well, I'm leaving, it was nice talking to you Halo !" George said and hugged Halo before leaving, "Hello Technoblade. nice to meet you !" Halo said after 2 mins of silence, "Oh, please call me Techno." Techno said scratching his neck, "Oh well then uhm call me Halo !" Halo said smiling. They started talking and some things in common, "Oh that's so cool-!" Halo said smiling up at Techno, "Eh. Not really." Techno said smiling a little, "Halo I got your ice cream." Techno and Halo heard one of Halos guards say, "Oh thank you ! I almost forgot teehee,, do you want some ? I can come with you if you want some." Halo said smiling at his guard, "Really ?" The guard said, Halo shook his head smiling.

"You came in the perfect moment-" Halo said grasping the guards arm, "Oh ? How come." He said getting some ice cream, "I could just tell we wouldn't have anything else to talk about." Halo said and licked some of his ice cream, "Ohh,," the guard said and chuckled.

'He treats his guards nice,,I should try that' Techno thought, "Uhm Mr.Blade-" "Be quiet I did not give you permission to speak to me right now." Techno said whilst staring at Halo weeping to his bodyguards.

_____________________________________
Words: 898
Lol I don't even know shwjdhdjw anyways I have school tomorrow help