Eeee

Halo woke up to rustling and thuds, "What,,?" Halo said as he sit up, Techno looked at him, "Oh I'm sorry, did I woke you up ?" Techno said going close to Halo, Halo nodded. "You're going to work,,?" Halo said tiredly, Techno nodded, Halo got out of bed and went to the bathroom, Techno went to the front door, waiting for Halo.

"Wait,,Techno." Halo said grabbing Technos crown, Techno looked down at him, Halo put the crown on top of Techno and pushed him towards him, connecting their lips. "Be careful, alright ?" Halo said as he smiled at Techno, Halos hand went towards Technos face as he planted one last kiss. Techno nodded and smiled before opening the door and slammed it on accident. "Sorry-!" Techno yelled out, Halo giggled.

Techno went running to their car, "Oh gosh- oh gosh- oh my goodness-!" Techno mumbled to himself, Techno got in their car and started driving. Techno couldn't stop repeating that moment, he was smiling so much.

Halo was about to sleep again but then he heard wails, he got up from their bed and went towards the room where the wailing was coming from. "Good morning Daniel,," Halo softly said, Daniel stopped crying and hugged Halo. Halo carries Daniel to the living room, "Dada's gone for now Daniel." Halo said, Daniel looked up at him, frowning, "He's got work to do." Halo said smiling, Daniel Kai on his back on the living rooms carpet. Halo decided to go to the kitchen and make food for Daniel. Once Daniel finished his food, Halo carried him back to Techno and his room, "You're gonna sleep with me alright ?" Halo said, Daniel smiled.

Techno finally came home and smelled food, he went towards the kitchen quietly, well he thought he was. "Techno, welcome back." Halo said, making food, Techno flinched. "How'd you know ?" Techno said and hugged Halo from behind, "There's a thing called shadows Techno, deary." Halo said smiling, Techno scoffed.

------------------
Words: 330

Uhhhhhh