DOES IT LOOK LIKE-?!

"You have lots of piercings Techno,,," Halo said as he touched Technos lips, Techno hummed. Halo lowkey likesTechnos piercing, makes him look cool and ho- ahem, but he keeps getting distracted which is bad LMAO-

"And I wanna thank my bodyguard for helping me, either through rough times or just generally helping me with songs !" Halo said, Techno got on stage and Halo gave him the microphone, "I would also like to thank Halo, he has helped me so much and he doesn't even know it,,but now. I wanna thank him for being nice to both me and his fans." Techno said, Halo stared at Technos piercings whilst he was talking. Techno finished his speech and gave back the microphone to Halo, Halo forgot what he was going to say. "Uhm,,what was I going to say,,,uhh,," Halo mumbled, "Uhm-! Thank you everyone who has supported me too ! I wanna thank my manager too ! Thank you so much, everyone, for making me go this far, I never expected to go this far to be honest." Halo smiled awkwardly, his fans cheered. Halo and Techno had to leave eventually.

"You almost forgot your speech huh." Techno said, "No- I actually did, I just made that speech up-" Halo smiled guiltily, Techno sighed, "It was because of your piercings !!" Halo semi-yelled at him, "Oh, so now you're blaming it on me ?" Techno scoffed, "NOO-!! MMMH-! You're so mean to me Techno,," Halo groaned, Techno chuckled.

Halo would always say something about Technos piercings when he had the chance, and today he was gonna ask a cheesy, cringe line/question. Halo went up to Techno and touched his lips, "Did it hurt ?" Halo smiled, Techno lifted an eyebrow, "Thno, they thidn't,," Techno said, Halo let go of his lips and then Techno licked his lips, "No ! When you fell from heaven !" Halo winked.

Silence.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAME FROM HEAVEN-?!" Techno semi-yelled at Halo, Halo chuckled and went back to his changing room. Techno sighed, "That was so fucking weird,," Techno said to himself as he waited for Halo outside of his changing room.

——————————————————
Words: 356

help pls