,,,,

Walking up to the scene where Techno was, Halo was not surprised to see dead bodies. "Techno,,,?" Halo whispered looking around, Halo suddenly felt someone behind him so he turned around and saw Techno. "Techno, you're safe,," Halo mumbled, Techno nodded his head. "Are you tired ?" Halo said, ignoring all the dead bodies anyone could literally find, Techno nodded again. Halo smiled, "We should go home." Halo said, "What about the bodies ?" Techno asked, Halo sighed, "The people can clean it up later,," Halo said, Techno smiled a little.

Once they were home, Halo prepared Techno a warm bath while Techno was taking off his stuff. "You smell like blood so you're going to have to take a bath." Halo said, "Really ? But I smell pretty good-?" Techno said, Halo glared at him, "Sorry." Techno apologized and went into the bathtub. Halo helped Techno like washing his hair and back. Halo was humming a song while washing Technos hair, "Today was pretty tiring without you by my side,," Techno mumbled, Halo smiled, "You know I'm sick so I cant go working with you." Halo said, continuing to wash Technos hair. "I know,,but sigh, just tiring." Techno said, Halo frowned, "I don't know what type of tired you're talking about,," Halo said and too the shower head to wash the soap off of Technos hair, "Tired like actually tired and wanting to sleep, or tired as in wanting to di-", "None of those, tired as in being tired when my energy is being consumed by things it shouldn't be consumed by." Techno said, Halo sighed.

Halo was awake, still. While Techno was sleeping, Halo got up and started knitting something for both him and Techno.

It was 1am when he started and finished at 4am, Halo smiled at what he made. He stretched before grabbing the stuff he made. Going towards Techno who was still sleeping, he left a small gift for him. Halo went downstairs to make breakfast.

Techno woke up and felt something squishy in his hands, he looked at the thing and saw,,,

A small plush version of Halo.

Techno smiled and hugged it, "Seems like you like it, huh." Halo said, Techno looked to his side and saw Halo smiling, holding a small version of Techno as a plush. "Wait may I get yours ?" Techno asked, "You want yourself ?" Halo giggled, "I guess, I just wanna try something out !!" Techno said and got up towards Halo, Techno got the plush of himself and made the plush Halo kiss plush Techno. Halo blushed, "You kid-!" Halo snatched the plush away from Techno and went downstairs again. Techno chuckled and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

——————————————————
Words: 450

Im alive and need 1 more day left of school,,,wooo,,,

I was also planning on writing angst but said nah