Y'know,,

Btw the statue looks like this (GI)

But there's a Halo on top of its head 🤩------------------Techno walked towards the statue of Halo, Techno sighed before sitting close to the statue, "I don't know love,,nor do I wish to experience it

------------------
Techno walked towards the statue of Halo, Techno sighed before sitting close to the statue, "I don't know love,,nor do I wish to experience it." Techno said whilst picking some grass, "But when I look at you,,everything makes sense but it doesn't at the same time." Techno mumbled, Techno stared up at the statue before climbing it, sitting on the arm of Halo. Techno started brushing off some dust off of the statue, "Why is it that you make me want to be me more ? And not just some type of defense for people who go to war ?" Techno mumbled, Techno touched Halos face before giving it a small peck, "Perhaps I don't understand love, the the one who yearns the most will always be me." Techno smiled.

"That's not fair Techno-!" Halo said, Techno got surprised he almost fell out of Halos arm, "HUH-?! Halo-?! W-where did you-?!" Techno stuttered, "Tsk tsk, how could you confess to someone and not have the courtesy of letting them respond !" Halo scolded. Halo was standing on his statue arm, perfectly balanced. "B-but how much have you heard-?!" Techno asked, Halo smiled, "Everything !" Halo said, Techno gulped. "And as in everything,," Techno mumbled-

"Halo,,today was so shitty,,I want to see you, hold your hand and smell your hair,,probably even braid it." Techno whined.

"Halo,,,today Foolish fed me some bitter ass food, it's sucks." Techno said and sticked out his tongue.

"You look really pretty Halo, so pretty than the flowers I've seen." Techno mumbled and put a flower on Halos hand, Techno smiled.

"Halo,,,it's been so tiring today,,I fought probably 50+ people today,,they all wanted this ugly looking gem, looks like shit. I don't know why they want it, it's brown, who would want a shit looking gem ?" Techno frowned.

Halo told everything he could remember that Techno said to the statue. 'I wanna throw myself off a cliff-' Techno thought, "Y'know,,you do know I'm connected to the statue right ?" Halo laughed, Techno froze, Halo sighed, "And you know I can feel physical contact, like right now, I'm standing on my arm and my arm is hurting a little." Halo said, Techno immediately got off of Halos statue, Halo giggled. "So when you dusted dust from my face, I felt your hand ! And when you gave a peck to my statue-!" Halo grinned, "You felt it,,?" Techno said, Halo nodded and smiled.

They both started getting closer to each other instead of talking to a statue.

------------------
Words: 425