'Find me'

Techno was fighting, helping people fight. The war lasted forever, it felt like forever. Lots of lives were gone, people were injured, and some people broken. At last, the war was finally over after 2 months.

Techno panted, "The war,,it's finally over,," Techno said, Techno could hear and see, people crying, people hugging each other, people falling due to tiredness and people kissing their significant other.

"We won,," Techno smiled, he looked to his side and saw,,Halo. "Halo,,we won-!" Techno cried, Halo just stared at him and smiled, "Halo,,?, Techno repeated as he stretched his hand out for Halo, suddenly, Techno was surrounded by black smoke, he looked around before looking back at Halo. "Wait-! Halo-! Don't leave, please, NOT YET-! HALO-!!" Techno screamed out, still trying to reach Halo until the black smoke took over his figure.

Techno jumped up of his bed, well he thought it was his bed. "Mr.Blade-!? You're finally awake-!" The nurse said, putting down her supplies before getting a phone off the wall, "Yeah- he's awake-" the nurse said to the phone, "H-how long was I,," Techno asked, "About 2-4 days. We couldn't find any problems with you, aside from the fact that you were just in a state of deep sleep,," the nurse responded. 'But the war felt so,,real.' Techno thought.

"Hmm,,? Mr.Blade ? What and who do I need to look for ?" The nurse said looking down at Technos hand, "What ?" Techno said, "The sign you're doing with your hand,,it means—"

"Find me, Techno."

——————————————————
Words: 257

Ejeiiewj