Idk

Techno and Halo were hanging out after school. "I've seen that you got half of the boys attention Halo." Techno said, Halo froze, "What do you mean ?" Halo asked, Techno sighed. "Almost everyone likes you Halo !" Techno smiled, Halo stared at the ground, "Oh,,really ?" Halo slightly smiled, Halo stared directly at Technos eyes and leaned close to him, "Including you,,?" Halo smirked, Techno blushed slightly, "Ahaha,,,I'm joking ! You like someone else anyways, right ?" Halo said and got off the railing he was sitting at. Techno followed Halo, "I wouldn't necessarily say that,," Techno said. Halo hummed, "What do you mean ?" Halo said, "It's not just someone, it's a special someone." Techno smiled, Halo giggled. "You really are love-strucked huh." Halo smiled, Techno chuckled, "Whoever wins your heart is lucky." Techno smiled, "Really ?" Halo said, "Mhm, I think you'd be perfect for whoever you go for." Techno smiled down at Halo, Halo stopped walking. "Well then,,I guess you're lucky." Halo smiled and ran away from Techno, Techno was in shock, "Come on ! This is the best restaurant Techno !" Halo smiled, Techno smiled and ran towards Halo.

"So about-" "Yep, I did mean it." Halo smiled while eating soup, Techno blushed a little, "You don't have to like me back by the way." Halo said as he slurped the soup, "Well I am going to." Techno said and ate his soup too, "What about your special someone." Halo said, "You are the special someone." Techno smiled. "Count this as a date alright !" Halo said, Techno nodded, "I thought I'd be the one to ask you on a date but eh." Techno said, Halo smiled at him and took his hand, "Wanna come over to my house ?" Halo asked as they exited the restaurant, "Sure why not." Techno smiled.

------------------
Words: 300

I'm so tired JSJSJS