Sigh,,

Scars mentioned !!
------------------
Yet again, Halo was injured. "You idiot." Techno said, Halo smiled, "Oh come on, it's just a little scratch !" Halo said, Techno twitched a brow, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN-?!" Techno yelled, Halo looked down to his waist, "THATS A HUGE INJURY-!! NOT JUST A SCRATCH !!" Techno yelled, Halo smiled.

After Halo got patched up, a silence went over to them.

Halo stared at his scarred arms, Techno glanced over to him. Halo traced his hands over the scars, Techno walked over Halo and sat down in front of him. "Hii,,," Halo smiled and grabbed Technos cheek, "Let me see." Techno said, Halo twitched a brow. "It's just burn scars, and some uhh,," Halo thought, Techno stared at the scars. "They're pretty cool." Techno mumbled, Halo shook his head, "It's,,awesome !" Halo grinned, putting his index finger and thumb on his chin, Techno chuckled. "How'd you get them though." Techno asked, Halo put on a serious face, "War." Halo mumbled, Techno stared into Halos eyes. They stared at each other until Halo smiled and kissed Techno, "But-! I'll tell you about that soon-!" Halo smiled, Techno sighed. "To be continued-! Stay tune for the next season, hahaha,,-!!" Halo smiled, Techno chuckled.

------------------
Words: 200

I'm 😟