Admire

"Okay, I'll be there later !" Halo said to one of his teachers. "Wah,,thank you so much for helping me,,! Gosh,,I'm tired now." Halos teacher, Niki, said. "No problem miss !" Halo said smiling, "I'll buy you something from the vending machine,,what do you want." Niki said going to a nearby vending machine, "Uhm,,I'll get skittles." Halo said to her, "Alrighty !" Niki said, pushing some buttons.
Clunk, clunk !

"Thank you !" Halo said grabbing his skittles from Nikis hands, "No problem ! Also I think that's your friend waiting for you." Niki said pointing to a tree, Halo turned and saw Techno, Techno immediately went behind the tree. 'Shit, shit, shit-! He saw me didn't he,,fuuuuccck-' Techno thought holding his breath.

Techno has been admiring Halo from a distance since he doesn't want Halo to see him, basically, Techno loves him. People keep telling Techno that he's scary, which he actually is sometimes but whatever, he doesn't want to scare Halo, he doesn't want Halo to hate him.

"You want some skittles ?" Halo said making a motion with his skittles, Techno looked up and saw Halo bending since he was sitting down on the grass, the wind then blew, getting Halos long messy hair on his face, Techno had the urge to take the hair out. "So ? Want some or not ?" Halo said shaking the skittle bag, "Uhm,,sure." Techno said getting one skittle, "Oh come on ! Get some more, one isn't enough !" Halo said and shook the bag again but to Techno's hands, "Ah- o-okay, uhm thank you." Techno said looking at the skittles, "No prob." Halo said and sat next to Techno, Techno scooted away from Halo a little bit but Halo scooted closer. It was silent. "We should be heading out right now." Halo said with his eyes closed, 3 mins have passed, "The school janitor might yell at us for being here,,come on, let's go to the park." Halo said getting up and getting Techno's hand making him get up.

They were at the park and sat down on the swings, it was silent again until Techno said, "Aren't you scared ?" "What ? Why would I be scared?" "People say I'm scary that's why." "Oh please, not everyone is scared of you, you're not even scary." Halo said frowning, Techno smiled. "Look at your smile ! How could anyone be scared of that ?" Halo said smiling, Techno smiled more, Halo began giggling which made Techno giggle.

After some laughs and talks, Halo had to leave, "Hey, wanna meet up again ? Here at the exact same time, after school and weekends ?" Halo asked getting up from the swing, "Sure !" Techno said smiling, "Alrighty ! Bye Techno !" Halo said and waved goodbye.

------------------
Words: 454