Sip

Fluff
Dreamnotfound mentioned 😨‼️
* lip bite *
Also there's some cussing here 🙂
——————————————————
Halos POV
Me and Techno were sent to a double date with George and Dream. I asked Techno if he wanted to go, he agreed, surprisingly.
We got there and we saw George smacking Dream. "Hey guys !" I said running up to them with Techno's hand connected to mine. "Oh, you guys are finally here geez," George said and stopped smacking Dream, "You guys were supposed to be here 5 mins ago, what happened ?" George asked taking his glasses off and putting it on the table. "Techno didn't want to wake up." I responded. We started having small chats/talk until our waitress came over to us, we ordered what we wanted and the waitress left. "I just realized, Techno, why didn't you order a drink ?" Dream asked.

Techno's POV
"Oh,,you'll see." I responded to Dreams question. We started talking until Halo said he needed to use the restroom, "Oh I'll come too !" George said and went towards Halo. Now it was just me and Dream. It was so fucking silent. Not really tho, you could hear plates clatter, people talking and spoons/forks hit the plate. After like 2 mins of silence, the waitress comes and gives us are food. "You understand ?" I heard George say, I turned around and saw Halo blushing, "Mhm,,totally George,," he said. "Finally you guys are back, the foods here." Dream said, "Shut up Dream." George said smacking Dream again, "Why do you always smack meeeee,,"Dream said sounding sad. We started eating and talked a little, "Here Techno." Halo said giving me the glass of coke he had, "Oh thanks, I was just getting thirsty." I said and took a sip out of the straw, "Mhm, I could tell." He said and took back the glass of coke and took a sip too.

Halos POV
"What the fuck ?" Dream said, "Language !" I semi-yelled at him. "You guys share from the same,,straw ??" Dream asked, "Yeah, and what about it ?" Techno said taking another sip from the straw, "I don't know,,it's kinda weird." Dream said, "Okay ?? We're married get used to it." Techno said smirking. I giggled, "Talking about marriage,," I said and looked at George and Dream. They both looked at each other and Dream looked away quickly, "Hah !" Techno laughed, I started giggling again, "Oh shut up." Dream said and started eating again, George just kept looking at Dream and then got up, "HMM?!" Techno made a noise out of surprise, "Well about that, Halo." George said and looked at me and then back at Dream. George got something out of his pocket and,,,got on one leg, "HEH ?!" Me and Techno said in unison. I got the glass of coke and drank from the straw staring at George propose to Dream, "Hey give me some." Techno said and took away the glass of coke away from me. "Congrats i guess." Techno said, I gave him a nudge, "Congratulations Dream and George !" I said whilst clapping.

"We just made them get married." Techno said, "they couldn't handle us no more,,,how am I supposed to make fun of them now,,boohoo." Techno said putting his head on shoulder, sounding sad.

SMACK !!

"OW ! Whyd you smack me !!" Techno said rubbing his head, "because that's not nice, Techno." "Hm,,boohoo"

——————————————————
Words: 550 ( not including this and the top note )
Idk I just- my hands hurt 😩👆‼️💔