Pov:my lights wrnt out(not a chap)

So basically a tornado happened 😩

My lights are still out but somone was nice enough to share their WiFi for a while

But I'm going to explain what happened while the tornado/storm was going on or smth:

Okay so, I got a tornado warning and I thought it was fake because normally, whenever I get a tornado warning it never happens. So I joked about it but then the lights went out, thunder and rain got harder, wind also got strong. I swear I thought my window was gonna break. But anyways, my dogs were outside and my cat also, I opened the door to see if my cat was there but nah, only a strong gush of wind, and that strong wind opened the door to the back where my dogs were at. Only 1 dog came inside since my older brother closed the door, that mf dog was wagging his tail, being so happy while us humans were panicking.

Since we were busying panicking, we didn't think about the other dog.

The wind decided to be a bitch and opened the gate of the backyard and let my other dog out. My family and I were all talking about how we're going to take shelter but then we heard a 'knock' on our door. We got scared bc like wtf-?

Chaos, chaos, chaos !!

Rain, rain, rain, thunder, thunder, thunder, wind, wind, wind.

Blah blah, everything was wild.

After the storm passed, people were outside their houses go check anything out. And things did happen.

Roofs got broken due to trees falling on them, the road was blocked by trees, tree branches were everywhere. Some cars were destroyed too. Some of my mom friends who live close to us visited to see if anything happened to us. Yes indeed, our house almost got torn the fuck open. Whilst my mother and her friend were talking, another round of rain came so her friend had to leave.

After all that, we check where I go to school and THE FUCKING ROOF WAS DESTROYED- AND FHE BENCHES ON THE FEILD ALSO- oh and while we were out there, a fucking whole tree took the ground.

But yeah !!! That's all I think, anywyas I'm sorry I don't think I'll be able to update this book until my lights/electricity are back on,,BUT-! I do have some ideas to write once they do come back on so don't worry. 🤩

Also my cat came back to our house d r y. We don't know how he survived lowkey, I thought the wind took him to OZ or some shit.

BUT YEAHHDID SORRY YALL I PROMISE ILL WRITE/PUBLISH THE IDEAS I GOT !!,!;&3992);&2!3!!;72938(383!!3!!!!1&2992$;!