Eeee

"Hey Techno.", Techno looked behind him and saw Sapnap, "Oh hey." Techno said, Sapnap sat next to him on the railings. "How was practice ?" Sapnap asked, Techno sighed, "It was okay I guess,,wouldn't necessarily say it went perfectly good." Techno answered, "Hmm,,well what are you gonna do after ?" Sapnap smiled, Techno rose a brow. "What do you mean ?" Techno asked, "Like,,hanging out ?" Sapnap said, Techno looked to the trail where Halo was probably practicing archery. "I,,,I don't think I want to hang out today." Techno mumbled, "Why ?" Sapnap asked, Sapnap then realized where Techno was staring at. "OOH-!?" Sapnap gasped, "What ?" Techno looked at Sapnap, "YOU WANNA GO SEE HALO-? THE BEST ARCHERY IN THE SCHOOL ?!?" Sapnap smiled, Techno blushed slightly. "I mean,,I have a passion for archery,,kinda." Techno said, Sapnap smiled and dragged Techno towards Halo.

Halo sighed, he took a deep breath before shooting another arrow to his target. Halo got it alright, but he wasn't satisfied how soft it hit it. "High achiever,,,they call me the high achiever- I shouldn't disappoint everyone." Halo gritted his teeth. Halo heard footsteps and turned around, ready to shoot at whoever was coming to him. "Woah, Halo." Sapnap chuckled, Halo widened his eyes and put down his bow, "Sapnap ? And uhm,,Techno ?" Halo said, "Surprised you know my name uh- is it alright if we watch ?" Sapnap smiled nervously, Halo stared at them before glaring at the target, "Sure,,,just don't distract me." Halo mumbled the last part.

Sapnap smiled and sat on the grass, Techno followed. Techno was watching carefully at how gracefully Halo touched and shot the arrows. Sapnap was also watching carefully but not really, he only stared if Halo hit the targets or not. Halo sighed and turned to the boys, "You guys are staring too hard, makes me get the chills." Halo teased, Techno blushed and looked away, Sapnap noticed how Techno reacted and grinned. "Welp, I have to leave." Sapnap said, "Oh it's alright." Halo smiled, Techno panicked. "Good luck,," Sapnap whispered to Techno before officially leaving.

Now it was just Techno and Halo. "Wanna try to shoot ?" Halo asked Techno, Techno flinched, "Y-yeah, gladly." Techno mumbled, Halo smiled. Halo gave Techno his bow and arrows, "First of all, do you have any experience on archery ?" Halo asked, "Kinda,,my father used to show me." Techno said, Halo nodded, "Do you know how to hold a bow ?" Halo said, Techno shook his head, "It's really simple, just put your arms,," Halo mumbled and got Technos arms, making both of them touch each other abdomen. "There ! Now, your stance is off. And you're taller than me,," Halo said, Techno blushed, "Hmm, this might hurt but-!" Halo smiled, he 'punched' Technos back and made it turn him, "Perfect, mmhmm." Halo grinned, Techno silenced the pain.

After Techno tried out the bow, and after an hour or two passed, Techno decided to leave since he couldn't handle the heatness he was getting from Halo. "Sorry I was bad today,," Techno said, Halo shook his head, "It's alright, you might get some things wrong at first but,,later on you'll get better !" Halo smiled, Techno smiled a bit back. "Uhm see you tomorrow -!?" Techno yelled out, Halo stared at Techno and smiled, waving, "See ya tomorrow, lover boy !!" Halo said, Techno blushed and walked away quickly from Halo. Halo chuckled.

------------------
Words: 569