Boop

Basically,,idk but I'm still tired,,,anyways time to play Genshin- /hj

Fluff

Also this short, kinda 🤔
Not edited (:
——————————————————
Techno's POV

Me and my fiancé were sitting on a couch before he got up and went to the kitchen, "what are you doing honey ?" I asked while looking at him get something from the freezer. "I want ice cream, you want some too ?" He asked while taking out the ice cream from the freezer, "Sure." I responded and looked back at the TV. "It's chocolate by the way." He said coming back to the couch and sat on my lap. His back facing the TV and his face facing my chest. "Darling open your mouth." He said with a spoon of chocolate ice cream, I opened my mouth and he put the spoon of chocolate ice cream in, he then booped my nose and started giggling, "Why are giggling dear ?" I asked chucking, "Oh it's nothing,," he said getting another spoon of chocolate ice cream. I then booped his nose and he was surprised, and he booped mine again. This just kept going and going till he almost fell on the floor trying to get my hand away from his nose. He then changed his sitting position since he was scared he was actually gonna fall if he kept sitting like that. Now his back is facing my chest, I got the ice cream tub and got a spoon of chocolate ice cream, "Now you open your mouth honey, just like you do in bed." I said smirking, "Oh shut up." He said flushed and opened his mouth.

Halos POV

"Oh shut up." I told my fiancé, he gave me a spoon of ice cream then. He started giving me kisses, "Honey, you smell so good,,like flowers and muffins." He said while playing with my hair and sniffing it a little, "well I mean, I do bake some muffins for my friends." I said eating another spoon of chocolate ice cream. "You do ?!" "Yeah, why are you surprised ?" I asked, "I never saw you bake, ever !" He said sounding a little upset, "Darling you- oh my goodness." I started laughing, "I'm being serious, I've never seen you bake a single thing since we started living together !" He said, "Goodness,,,so you're telling me, while your going out the door screaming, "Oh no, oh no, I'm gonna be late !",,you didn't me bake ?" I asked, "Uhm,,no-" he said. He then grabbed my waist and out his arms around it, "Could you make something for me one day,,?" He asked, "sure, I don't mind." I said and then eating another spoon of ice cream.

"Hey don't finish the ice cream, give me some too."

"No."

——————————————————
Words: 436 ( not including this and the top note )

Lip bite,, anyways I'm tired still asf 😋
hope you guys enjoyed teehee