Barista

This one kinda long
Characters included: Karl
——————————————————
Techno went to his favorite coffee shop and expected to see a man with a smile mask but saw a different man.

"Oh, hello !" The barista said to Techno when he heard the bell ring. Techno looked up and saw a brown haired man, wearing glasses, and has long hair. "Oh- are you new here ?" Techno asked the barista, he then saw his name tag, 'Halo,,nice name I guess ?' Techno thought, "No, I'm not new here, I'm actually the baker but since Dream isn't here so I'll take his position, the other workers were busy with different stuff so I'm the only worker here for now." Halo said smiling at Techno, "Oh,,uhm anyways uh I'll just get a frappe,,heard it's good." Techno said looking at the menu, "I think it's good,,personally I like it." Halo said before going to the back of the counter, Techno sat at a table. 'It's kinda empty here than usual.' Techno thought looking around not seeing much customers than he usually does, "Here, enjoy !" Halo said giving Techno his frappe, Halo then went back to the counter and Techno drank the frappe, it was cold for Techno, he isn't used to drinking cold stuff in the morning. Techno then heard Halos phone ring, "Oh hello ?,,,Dream ! Oh no,,I hope you're okay,,,mhm,,,I'll come by your house later, geez I told you staying out in the rain will make you sick." Halo said whilst walking around, phone in his hand to his ear. Techno finished his frappe but still wanted to talk to Halo since he seemed nice, after Halo finished his call with Dream, Techno called for Halo, "Uhm,,I hope it's not a bother but may I get crepe ?", Halo had a surprised look on him. "A crepe,,no one has ordered that in a long time." Halo said quietly to himself. Halo made the crepe and sat down in front of Halo, a determined look on his face, Techno was confused but slowly ate the crepe, once Techno finished the crepe Halo immediately asked, "Was it good ?", "Yeah, it actually was." Techno responded while cleaning his hands with a napkin, "YES ! Thank you !!" Halo said jumping out of his seat and going back to the counter smiling brightly. Techno thought the way Halo reacted was cute.

Techno came to shop again and saw Halo, he smiled to himself, but once he got in the shop, another worker took over the cashier place. "Hello ! What would you like ?" The worker, Karl, asked. "I'll just get a black coffee," Techno said but saw Halo behind and remembered the crepe he made, "and a crepe please." Techno said, "Alright, that'll be $10.03 !" Karl said before going in the back. Techno then realized,,he didn't pay Halo yesterday nor did Halo tell him how much the frappe and crepe cost. Techno was waiting for his crepe to come out, he was sitting at the same table yesterday, he saw Halo come out with the crepe, "Here you go, nice to see you again." Halo said smiling at Techno. Halo was about to leave again but Techno got his wrist and said, "Sit." pointing at the chair in front of him, "Oh- uhm okay ?" Halo said, sitting in front of Techno. Halo was just staring at Techno eat his crepe, shifting once in a while, Techno noticed and was about to eat another piece of the crepe until he asked Halo, "Do you want some ?" Halo flinched, "Oh uhm no ? I'm not allowed to eat customers food." Halo said smiling apologetically. ",,well, I don't mind if you try some." Techno said blushing a little, Halo hesitated but agreed, Techno gave him the fork he was using since he doesn't really like eating with his hands, Halo ate the crepe and smiled, holding his cheeks, "Gosh- I never knew my baking was this good." Halo said still smiling, Techno just stared at him before eating another piece of the crepe. When Techno left, he realized that him and Halo had an indirect kiss, Techno just started blushing and making funny noises. 'I'm acting like a fucking kid-' Techno thought and stopped, embarrassing himself.

Techno and eventually got close and started hanging out more. They were currently hanging out at a park watching animals play with each other too. Halo then looked at Techno and Techno flinched a little when Halo said, "Hey Techno,,can I tell you something ?", "Uh sure." Techno responded getting worried but,,hopeful ? Halo was struggling to get the words out, but then he took a deep breath and stared at Techno. 'Gosh- his beautiful green eyes- when he just stares at me, I love him so fucking much but he doesn't know,,' Techno thought when Halo was struggling again, "AH-, I like you Techno ! There, finally said it." Halo said blushing after struggling, Techno laughed but then realized what he said, "Wait what-. You like me ? What do you mean." Techno said sweating a little, "I like you ! Romantically." Halo said still blushing, Techno wanted to jump in the hair and celebrate but he was in public, "I like you too." Techno said smiling, Halo smiled wide it was contagious that even Techno smiled wide. Then they started getting into a giggling mess when Halo started giggling.

——————————————————
Words: 888
IM BACK FROM SCHOOL YEEHEE