69 CHAP LETS GOO LMAO

I wanna do an art book,,should I 🤔🤔
——————————————————
"Shh,,we gotta be quiet Techno-!" Halo whispered, "Sorry-?" Techno whispered back, both of them were trying to leave school since there was a festival going on, they both wanted to see it. Halo heard heels, he turned around and saw a figure, Techno wasn't really paying attention and was just looking at his phone. "GET IN-!" Halo yelled quietly, Techno got dragged by Halo inside a locker, "What-?!" Techno said, Halo shushed him.

"Hello ? Are any students here ?" Halo and Techno heard the teacher say, they both heard the teachers heels walk closer to them, Halo breath hitched, Techno stopped breathing when Halo dragged him inside the locker, the teacher got closer to their locker, they heard the teacher open every locker, "If I find any students here, you guys will get detention." The teacher said. Halo and Techno could hear the teacher come even closer to the locker they were hiding in, Halo gripped onto Techno.

"Miss ! The principal needs you !", "Oh-? Alright,," the teacher said, Halo and Techno waited for probably 1 min until they let their breath out, "Uhhhh, gosh,,that was so close." Halo said, Techno nodded, "i think we should get out right n-", Halo heard teachers talking, Halo silently raged, putting his head on Technos chest. Techno flinched, Techno was standing like a stick, he didn't know where to put his hands at. After the teachers left, Halo opened the locker door and almost fell out but Techno got him by the waist, "Damn- be careful. I know you're desperate to go to the festival but sheesh-" Techno told Halo, they both stood there in the same position.

"I think I love you." Halo said, blushing, "WhAt-?!" Techno said and almost dropped Halo but caught him again, Halo then got out of Technos grasp and went for the school doors, Techno followed. It was kinda an awkward silence when they were walking to the festival, "I'm sorry- that came out unexpectedly,,I don't even know if you like- uhm like me back." Halo mumbled to Techno, Techno sighed, "It's alright, I never gave you an answer right ?" Techno said and leaned towards Halo and kissed him, "Does kissing count as an answer ? Hmm,,," Techno said, Halo punched Techno playfully, Techno laughed.

"Oh wow, who knew Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl were gonna be here." Halo said, "Halo-?! I never thought you'd be the type to leave school-?!" Karl said, "Why is Techno with you ?" Sapnap asked, Halo looked up at Techno, "I don't know." Halo joked, Techno scoffed, "Wait,,ARE YOU GUYS DATING ?!" Quackity yelled, Halo and Karl smacked him, "Sorry-?" Quackity said, rubbing his head. Later, Techno and Halo had their own fun, going to different food stands, playing some games, and trying almost everything out. Halos phone started ringing, "Muffins-!! Techno the school is calling-! What do we do-?!" Halo said, Technos eyes widened, "Uhhhh— DONT ANSWER-??" Techno said, "AH YES THE BEST SOLUTION TECHNO- ITS AS IF THEY WONT TRY TO CALL AGAIN." Halo semi-yelled, Techno shrugged, "Just break your phone-?" Techno said, Halo gave him a poker face.

They got in trouble and had detention when they came back to school the next week.

——————————————————
Words: 535

——————————————————Words: 535

Pog